- Xbox LiveStandard2,71 €
De la même catégorie
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure : All-Star Battle Rà partir de 33,80 €
- Soul Hackers 2à partir de 44,10 €
- Aery Vikingsà partir de 5,43 €
- DC League of Super Pets The Adventures of Krypto and Aceà partir de 21,68 €
- F1 22à partir de 43,96 €
- Mickey Storm and the Cursed Maskà partir de 19,32 €
- Fobia - St. Dinfna Hotelà partir de 16,53 €
- Capcom Fighting Collectionà partir de 29,26 €
- Z Warpà partir de 3,82 €
- Dadish 3à partir de 5,43 €
- Tour de France 2022à partir de 21,68 €
- Spacewing Warà partir de 3,82 €
- Super Perils of Bakingà partir de 5,58 €
- Surface Rushà partir de 2,71 €
Vidéos, images, description
About the game:
Active Neurons is a game that trains spatial logical thinking.
By controlling the power of thought, you must charge neurons. The more charged neurons, the healthier our brain. The healthier the brain, the more fully-fledged life a person lives.
It would seem that the task is very simple, but no. To choose the direction of movement, the power of thought should be at rest, so it is important for you to correctly use obstacles on the levels.
Avoid dangerous red thoughts, they are destructive.
Unlock doors to new spaces by contacting yellow neuron.
Destroy destructive red thoughts with positive green thoughts.
Teleport from one space to another using purple neurotransmitters.
Think, make a decision and look for the right path to neurons to charge them!
- 80 logical tasks;
- more than 10 types of unique mechanics;
- meditative music that creates an additional atmosphere in the game;
- Support for color blindness mode
A little information about the work of the brain and neurons:
Our brain works much like a computer without the chip. Neurons are the primary components of the nervous system. They send and receive information in the form of electrical signals from the sensory organs, facilitating communication with the brain.
Nothing in the human body happens without the neurons knowing about it. Neurons perform the critical task of carrying information across the entirety of the human body.
The nerve cells transfer information by using both electrical and chemical signals.
The death of brain neurons can lead to irreversible diseases (e.g. Parkinson's disease)
Do not forget to charge your brains! This is exactly what you need to do in the game, while simultaneously charging the neurons in real life!
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)