- SteamStandardcode promo3%gmpprix avec code promo14,99 € 14,54 €
De la même catégorie
- Piximalismà partir de 7,82 €
- Sinbadà partir de 12,78 €
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 4,15 €
- Nodesà partir de 2,10 €
- TEMPUSà partir de 4,76 €
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure : All-Star Battle Rà partir de 36,43 €
- Soul Hackers 2à partir de 46,60 €
- Axiom Verge 2à partir de 9,99 €
- Grimhuntà partir de 1,05 €
- F1 22à partir de 46,99 €
- HyperNovaà partir de 11,19 €
- Monster Hunter Rise : Sunbreakà partir de 26,76 €
- Fobia - St. Dinfna Hotelà partir de 22,46 €
- Farming Simulator 22 Kubota Packà partir de 8,99 €
Vidéos, images, description
Soul Reaper is an RPG that emphasizes loot, monster collecting, and turn-based strategy. Players are able to collect souls from defeated enemies, and amass squads of creatures organized onto 3x3 grids. When not using souls to build your army, you can instead sacrifice them to power up your current units, or equip them on loot pieces to achieve unique effects! Souls also function as the in-game currency, allowing players to exchange souls for loot and vice versa. They have quite the use case, so reaping souls should be quite the rewarding experience!
Soul Reaper draws inspiration from many classic and contemporary games in the RPG genre. Some games you might be reminded of while playing are:
- Pokemon: Once you're hooked on collecting souls, you'll wanna reap 'em all. Some creatures have excellent type advantages for certain worlds, while other monsters are extremely rare to encounter.
- Diablo: Loot with more stats than you can shake a '+50% stick-shaking' stick at. We have several levels of rarity for equipment, and it's important to seek after loot pieces that offer slots for souls! Combining souls with loot is a surefire way to give your enemies a stomping in combat.
- Final Fantasy: Side view turn-based combat, just like the old days! Organize your units pre-combat using the squad system, and unleash them on your foes during encounters. Take turns battling it out, creature-on-creature, but don't forget about Soul Reaper! Depending on your loot and soul combinations, you'll be able to get him to use non-standard attacks (elemental damage, debuffs, etc.) to assist your squad.
- Castlevania: Aria/Dawn of Sorrow: Kill Monsters, get souls. Enemies will respawn between screens/zones, allowing you to experiment with what areas provide the most optimal loot/souls for a given boss or opponent. Don't forget you can turn up the in-game combat speed to make things a little quicker, so grind to your heart's content!
- Turn-based classic RPG style combat. Command Soul Reaper and your selected squad to target the enemy and to buff/heal your own units!
- Obtain powerful loot with set bonuses and slots to equip souls. Discover lethal strategies with creative combinations!
- Explore vast environments in search of treasure! Some enemies will try to initiate combat from a distance, so be careful and know when to pick your battles!
- Engage with unique NPCs in a strange and intriguing story. Impostors of the Soul Reaper seem to be running amok, and it's up to you to figure out why... (While using some "persuasion" with your scythe, of course!)
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)