- SteamStandard6,99 €
De la même catégorie
- Sinbadà partir de 9,99 €
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 2,77 €
- TEMPUSà partir de 6,88 €
- Axiom Verge 2à partir de 9,99 €
- F1 22à partir de 45,39 €
- HyperNovaà partir de 11,19 €
- Monster Hunter Rise : Sunbreakà partir de 29,49 €
- Capcom Fighting Collectionà partir de 34,79 €
- Tour de France 2022à partir de 21,49 €
- Pro Cycling Manager 2022à partir de 21,49 €
- The Elder Scrolls Online High Isleà partir de 39,99 €
- Miradorà partir de 20,44 €
- Field of Glory II Medieval Rise of the Swissà partir de 10,00 €
- Furi Onnamushaà partir de 5,53 €
Vidéos, images, description
Male went missing within this shadowed village. Rumor said that a mysterious long-haired female was seen near the lake, calling passengers’ names.Taoist priests were hired, returned empty handed. Lively village, soon fell into ruins. The only one left with a shattered heart, remains waiting in solitude…It seems that all these myths and tragic are related to the past of the village.
Our main protagonist is a special one who could travel between the reality and the beyond, hired by the Black and the White Emissaries to investigate the case that souls failed to enter samsara. You were brought to an abandoned village, filled with all sorts of seals and conjuring. By investigating those shattered souls, you would experience their memories, and find an dharma altar that rewinds time. The further you dig into the truth, the closer you get to discover more about your own past. Whether or not you could help those souls reenter samsara, depends on your every choice and deduction.
Now, enter the world of “the Rewinder”, playing as a special one who is capable of traveling between the bardo(reality and the beyond, present and the past). By traveling in timelines, you shall solve all the mysteries and eventually, unveil the truth of your atikranta(past).
- The rewinding feature and Ying Yang brings new and interesting challenges for players.
- Each time you change the past, you brings unexpected changes to the “present”.
- Later within the game, the player would learn some special skills, although you may not use them in fights, they would help the player to seek out the lurking monsters beneath.
- The combination between puzzle-solving and some minor dungeon-exploring would bring brand new experience to players.
- Not all asuras(monsters and spirits) are hostile. Some may be hiding in corners, bonded by klesa(grudges or wishes).
- Players could also help them on the way to unlock achievements, while there are some Easter Eggs hidden in game, waiting for players to discover them.
- Many art styles were experimented, while we ended up using pixel art style to render traditional ink painting. We believe it is unique.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)