- Drm freeStandard21,03 €
De la même catégorie
- Ramses Rise of Empireà partir de 5,75 €
- Tales of Lagoona 2 Peril at Poseidon Parkà partir de 8,22 €
- Mermaid Adventures The Magic Pearlà partir de 2,05 €
- Amulet of Time Shadow of La Rochelleà partir de 8,18 €
- Dying Light Classified Operation Bundleà partir de 2,99 €
- Claws & Feathers 3à partir de 5,75 €
- Total War WARHAMMER II The Twisted & The Twilightà partir de 6,82 €
- Empire of Sinà partir de 8,22 €
- Outta This Kingdomà partir de 5,75 €
- Solitaire Halloween Storyà partir de 4,10 €
- Football Manager 2021à partir de 33,30 €
- Jigsaw Boomà partir de 4,10 €
- Asian Riddles 3à partir de 4,10 €
- Bridge Constructor The Walking Deadà partir de 5,79 €
Vidéos, images, description
Vaporum: Lockdown is a prequel to the award-winning steampunk dungeon crawler Vaporum. It is a grid-based, single-player, single-character game, seen from a first-person perspective in an original steampunk setting, and inspired by old-school games like Dungeon Master I and II, the Eye of the Beholder series, and the more recent Legend of Grimrock I and II.
Vaporum: Lockdown follows the story of Lisa Teller, a scientist who is a part of a mysterious research project in the middle of an ocean. Following disastrous events, she struggles to survive and escape the tower of Arx Vaporum.
- First person real-time combat
- Unique Stop Time Mode
- Puzzles and level-wide objectives
- Gadget-based RPG system
- Lots of exploration, loot, and character customization
- Mysterious storyline filled with secrets
- Fully voiced main characters
- Immersive steampunk setting
You will encounter nasty enemies with unique strengths and attack patterns. To beat them, you will have to employ a broad array of weapons, gadgets, upgrades, and smart tactics.
Fortunately, there's plenty of powerful toys to play with. Many different weapon types, each with a specific use, synergistic armor pieces, gadgets that allow you to raise your own army of underlings or to manipulate the battlefield, boosters, and more.
Prepare to solve many kinds of puzzles and hazards, using various interactive elements, which will test both your wits and reflexes. The overall storyline will have you piecing together a solution to the main obstacle, where the individual pieces are spread over several levels. You will learn a lot about the world and its inhabitants through voiced dialogs, phonodiaries, and written notes.
Vaporum: Lockdown is planned to release in 2020.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)