- SteamStandardcode promo3%gmpprix avec code promo14,99 € 14,54 €
De la même catégorie
- Sinbadà partir de 9,99 €
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 2,77 €
- TEMPUSà partir de 6,88 €
- Axiom Verge 2à partir de 9,99 €
- F1 22à partir de 45,39 €
- HyperNovaà partir de 11,19 €
- Monster Hunter Rise : Sunbreakà partir de 29,49 €
- Capcom Fighting Collectionà partir de 34,79 €
- Tour de France 2022à partir de 21,49 €
- Pro Cycling Manager 2022à partir de 21,49 €
- The Elder Scrolls Online High Isleà partir de 39,99 €
- Miradorà partir de 20,44 €
- Field of Glory II Medieval Rise of the Swissà partir de 10,00 €
- Furi Onnamushaà partir de 5,53 €
Vidéos, images, description
Vaporum: Lockdown is a prequel to the award-winning steampunk dungeon crawler Vaporum. It is a grid-based, single-player, single-character game, seen from a first-person perspective in an original steampunk setting, and inspired by old-school games like Dungeon Master I and II, the Eye of the Beholder series, and the more recent Legend of Grimrock I and II.
Vaporum: Lockdown follows the story of Lisa Teller, a scientist who is a part of a mysterious research project in the middle of an ocean. Following disastrous events, she struggles to survive and escape the tower of Arx Vaporum.
- First person real-time combat
- Unique Stop Time Mode
- Puzzles and level-wide objectives
- Gadget-based RPG system
- Lots of exploration, loot, and character customization
- Mysterious storyline filled with secrets
- Fully voiced main characters
- Immersive steampunk setting
You will encounter nasty enemies with unique strengths and attack patterns. To beat them, you will have to employ a broad array of weapons, gadgets, upgrades, and smart tactics.
Fortunately, there's plenty of powerful toys to play with. Many different weapon types, each with a specific use, synergistic armor pieces, gadgets that allow you to raise your own army of underlings or to manipulate the battlefield, boosters, and more.
Prepare to solve many kinds of puzzles and hazards, using various interactive elements, which will test both your wits and reflexes. The overall storyline will have you piecing together a solution to the main obstacle, where the individual pieces are spread over several levels. You will learn a lot about the world and its inhabitants through voiced dialogs, phonodiaries, and written notes.
Vaporum: Lockdown is planned to release in 2020.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)