- SteamStandard9,99 €
- SteamStandard19,01 €
- SteamStandard19,10 €
- Drm freeStandard22,57 €
De la même catégorie
- Sinbadà partir de 9,99 €
- Evolverà partir de 6,24 €
- STALKER 2 Heart of Chernobylà partir de 41,99 €
- Monster Energy Supercross The Official Videogame 5à partir de 31,89 €
- Atelier Sophie 2 The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dreamà partir de 49,99 €
- Destiny 2 The Witch Queenà partir de 27,21 €
- Destiny 2 The Witch Queen Deluxe Bungie 30th Anniversary Bundleà partir de 65,79 €
- Monarkà partir de 49,99 €
- Secrets of the Past Mother's Diaryà partir de 6,24 €
- Witchcraftà partir de 1,99 €
- Forestà partir de 0,96 €
- ELDEN RINGà partir de 41,89 €
- Dead End Aegisà partir de 28,22 €
- Secret Mission The Forgotten Islandà partir de 6,24 €
Vidéos, images, description
Nebuchadnezzar is a classic isometric city builder game inviting players to experience the mysterious history and culture of ancient Mesopotamia. In the campaign, players get to rule over influential historical cities filled with magnificent monuments.
GameplayFrom plowing fields to creating products, players must oversee the manufacturing of agriculture and goods for the city population. Players have an arsenal of tools to optimize their objectives. In addition, a maximum overview of their city helps players to solve problems and prevent population loss. Nebuchadnezzar’s gameplay is geared towards all types of players: from beginners of the genre to experienced strategists.
CampaignNebuchadnezzar’s main campaign contains 16 historical missions covering the colonization of ancient lands to the conquest of Babylon by Persians in 6th Century BC. Each mission summons a different time period in Ancient Mesopotamian history. Players must carry out tasks important to the specific time and place of each mission, including the construction of historical monuments.
MonumentsDuring the campaign players will not only build complex ancient monuments, but design them too. Nebuchadnezzar features an in-game “monument editor” giving players complete control over their buildings. From structural design to color scheme to final details: it’s in the hands of the player. Will you recreate history or make history? It’s up to you.
Mods & LocalizationNebuchadnezzar was created with mods and localization in mind. Modders will be able to create their own buildings, goods, and monuments. And in addition, they can invent new missions and campaigns. All definition files are written in the easy to read Lua language. Localizing mods will not be a problem. You can create mods in multiple languages and/or add languages to existing ones. This applies to the base game as well.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)