- SteamStandard1,00 €
- SteamStandard1,13 €
- SteamStandard1,64 €
- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo9,42 € 9,14 €
De la même catégorie
- Piximalismà partir de 8,71 €
- Sinbadà partir de 27,86 €
- The Elder Scrolls Online : Necromà partir de 32,53 €
- Etrian Odyssey Origins Collectionà partir de 73,79 €
- TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 3à partir de 21,88 €
- Backpack Heroà partir de 9,99 €
- Crime Boss : Rockay Cityà partir de 24,22 €
- WWE 2K23à partir de 39,76 €
- Les Sims 4 : Grandir ensembleà partir de 29,99 €
- No One Survivedà partir de 14,65 €
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 5,89 €
- Unnatural Investigationsà partir de 0,95 €
- Miasma Chroniclesà partir de 8 999,10 €
- The Legend of Heroes Trails from Zeroà partir de 29,41 €
Vidéos, images, description
Nebuchadnezzar is a classic isometric city builder game inviting players to experience the mysterious history and culture of ancient Mesopotamia. In the campaign, players get to rule over influential historical cities filled with magnificent monuments.
GameplayFrom plowing fields to creating products, players must oversee the manufacturing of agriculture and goods for the city population. Players have an arsenal of tools to optimize their objectives. In addition, a maximum overview of their city helps players to solve problems and prevent population loss. Nebuchadnezzar’s gameplay is geared towards all types of players: from beginners of the genre to experienced strategists.
CampaignNebuchadnezzar’s main campaign contains 16 historical missions covering the colonization of ancient lands to the conquest of Babylon by Persians in 6th Century BC. Each mission summons a different time period in Ancient Mesopotamian history. Players must carry out tasks important to the specific time and place of each mission, including the construction of historical monuments.
MonumentsDuring the campaign players will not only build complex ancient monuments, but design them too. Nebuchadnezzar features an in-game “monument editor” giving players complete control over their buildings. From structural design to color scheme to final details: it’s in the hands of the player. Will you recreate history or make history? It’s up to you.
Mods & LocalizationNebuchadnezzar was created with mods and localization in mind. Modders will be able to create their own buildings, goods, and monuments. And in addition, they can invent new missions and campaigns. All definition files are written in the easy to read Lua language. Localizing mods will not be a problem. You can create mods in multiple languages and/or add languages to existing ones. This applies to the base game as well.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)