- SteamStandardcode promo3%gmpprix avec code promo0,89 € 0,86 €
- SteamStandard8,19 €
De la même catégorie
- The Elder Scrolls Online High Isleà partir de 53,05 €
- Old World Heroes of the Aegeanà partir de 9,99 €
- Tennis Manager 2022à partir de 33,60 €
- Farm Together Fantasy Packà partir de 3,99 €
- SGS Pacific D Dayà partir de 24,99 €
- Solitaire Beautiful Garden Seasonà partir de 9,82 €
- Still Heroesà partir de 3,92 €
- Deck of Ashes Tome of Dimensionsà partir de 2,99 €
- VELONE Supporter Packà partir de 2,88 €
- Godlike Burger Supporter Packà partir de 4,89 €
- Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous Through the Ashesà partir de 5,99 €
- Solasta Crown of the Magister Lost Valleyà partir de 8,59 €
- Pompomà partir de 11,96 €
- Holiday Jigsaw Easter 3à partir de 4,90 €
Vidéos, images, description
You are an ordinary engineer sent to Colony 21 located on a distant planet to perform maintenance works. You end up surviving a spaceship crash and make it to the abandoned Colony Base. While you are trying to find the answers, you understand that this place is not as friendly as it seems. You are just like a Robinson, trying to survive on a hostile planet lost in outer space.
This is a rogue-like game. You’ll die. You will die. YOU WILL DIE!!! A million times. Then tutorial ends and you’ll get a chance to fight real Monsters.
Every single level across 3 big locations is procedurally generated, so you will always find a new spot to die! Do you still think you will survive?!
But wait! If you are tough enough to storm through a couple of levels, you might make it to an outpost where you can refuel and find hints on what has happened to the colonists.
You have somehow managed to survive the day? Don’t worry, this planet has some nightlife to offer! Experience a completely different Night Mode that will make you… DIE, of course!
If you are lucky enough, you can find artifacts and create bots to help you! Start with a cute puppy that turns into a furious beast once the monsters are in sight.
CRAFT AND UPGRADE
Good news: death is useful! Once you die, the Colony AI will use the DNA that you have farsightedly left on the Base to create an exact copy of yourself. You will also retain all the crystals and artifacts that you've gathered (don't ask us how it happens; colonists may know the answer - ask them, when you find them). Repair the Colony units with artifacts and upgrade the reactor with crystals to energize the base. Every reconditioned unit will improve your stats and increase your chances of surviving another minute.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)