- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo12,88 € 12,49 €
- SteamStandard15,90 €
- SteamStandard16,51 €
- Drm freeStandard19,99 €
De la même catégorie
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 39,24 €
- Space Farmers 2à partir de 0,94 €
- Kao the Kangarooà partir de 1,99 €
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar Storm Groundà partir de 28,14 €
- Greedà partir de 9,95 €
- Microodysseyà partir de 4,99 €
- BALAN WONDERWORLDà partir de 57,26 €
- Knock on the Coffin Lidà partir de 6,98 €
- YASGà partir de 16,79 €
- Death Worldà partir de 2,10 €
- FUSERà partir de 58,31 €
- Halo Infiniteà partir de 54,99 €
- Outridersà partir de 49,69 €
- Chronos Before the Ashesà partir de 22,99 €
Vidéos, images, description
Ruinarch is a devilishly fun strategy game where you are an evil demon overlord creating havoc and invading fantasy worlds. A rich and fertile land lies before you, ripe for the picking. Take over regions one by one, spreading your influence inexorably towards the heart of the kingdom. Turn heroic defenders into pitiful wretches by unleashing an array of demonic spells upon them, creating a hellish chronicle for the ages.
Inspired by story generator games like Rimworld and Dwarf Fortress, weaving tales of anguish and woe are central to Ruinarch’s gameplay. Sure, you could just summon a pack of wolves to attack the region, but a true evil overlord toys with his prey first. Inflict the local hero with lycanthropy and watch as his once loyal followers turn on him when the full moon rises. Turn the local village idiot into a cultist that secretly works on your behalf, all while he laughs at the villagers that tormented him all those years. And if you’re feeling lazy and have no time to be creative, just start a zombie apocalypse!
Every evil overlord needs minions to command and spells to cast! The nether realm is home to seven types of lesser demons, each one corresponding to a Deadly Sin and capable of a unique set of actions and abilities. Send a Pride Demon to obtain Artifacts and Summons from the regions that contain them . Instruct a Sloth Demon to build a Demonic Spire and then use it to extract Spells from some of your minions. Use the Greed Demon to tempt a purehearted hero away from his mission. Or use the Lust Demon’s wiles to to captivate a disillusioned resident and bring them to your side.
Did you know that demons invented fake news? All of the factions in the realm want what is best for their people, but sometimes they disagree vehemently on what that is. Stoke this dissent by spreading rumors and intrigue to fracture feeble alliances. Split these factions apart at key moments and watch them destroy each other without you even having to lift a finger.
Every ancient Evil has a counterpart, and the people of the realm have started a ritual to summon a powerful Goddess. If you don’t stop them in time, her divine army will fly in from on high and send you and your minions back to the netherworld!
Each playthrough generates a random fantasy world for you to conquer. Each region holds a key resource for the defenders, so you must plot your implacable invasion strategically. Invaded regions can be turned into demonic spires, allowing you to summon new minions and spells to create more chaos!
- Generate an infinite number of procedural fantasy worlds
- Invade elven villages, human towns, bandit camps, ancient ruins, monster lairs, and much more!
- Build demonic structures with various world corrupting capabilities
- Summon minions and recruit cultists to assist in world domination
- Unleash powerful spells, dangerous monsters and mystical artifacts upon the world and watch the mayhem unfold
- Fracture the kingdom into multiple competing subfactions to weaken them from inside
- Wipe out the world’s defenders - each one equipped with complex AI that takes into account its needs, traits and relationships.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)