- BoîteStandard18,36 €Livraison à partir de 2,49 €
- BoîteStandard19,49 €Livraison à partir de 1,52 €
De la même catégorie
- Let’s Sing 2021à partir de 147,78 €
- Hot Wheels Unleashedà partir de 49,99 €
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HDà partir de 44,99 €
- Mario Golf : Super Rushà partir de 44,99 €
- Alex Kidd in Miracle World DXà partir de 32,19 €
- Rico Londonà partir de 39,99 €
- DC Super Hero Girls : Teen Powerà partir de 49,99 €
- Oddworld Collectionà partir de 59,99 €
- Horse Club Adventuresà partir de 39,99 €
- INSTANT SPORTS Tennisà partir de 29,99 €
- New Pokemon Snapà partir de 44,99 €
- Star Wars Pinball VRà partir de 19,29 €
- MotoGP 21à partir de 31,95 €
- Okinawa Rushà partir de 34,99 €
Vidéos, images, description
Part-time Heroes Wanted!
Heroland is a theme park offering its customers an authentic RPG adventure, for a price. But when a scruffy young employee and his guests uncover the island's dark secrets, customer and cast member must band together to take the fate of the attractions (and the world!) into their own, pixelly hands.
Directed by Takahiro Yamane and jam-packed with the whimsical tunes of Tsukasa Masuko, this love letter to the 16-bit era of Japanese role-playing games invites you to line up for excitement that cannot be forgotten!
Dungeon Crawling for Dummies
Heroland combines the laidback fun of a theme park with the very real dangers of dragon-filled dungeons. As a guide, your job is to help tour groups survive Heroland's monsters and mazes. Customize your guests' strategies, repair their weapons, and keep them healed. When the going gets tough, buy comics to buff your team's stats or summon a monster from a capsule to do the fighting for you. And once it's Treasure Time, skim a little loot off the top to add some personal flair to Lucky's dorm room!
Diverse Parties of Unique Heroes
When the Prince of Knowble is just another tourist and the Dark Lord’s minions are your coworkers, it’s hard to draw the line between work and play! Nobuyuki Inoue has written a tale of over 20 quirky characters to recruit, including upright knights, phantom thieves, high school girls, and a casually nihilistic otter—or is he human? No one knows for sure, but they're all here at Heroland!
A Monstrously Colorful Cast
While your customers hack and slash their way through the MonStar Team's palette-swapped trash mobs and towering bosses, the MonDex will fill itself with pro tips, amusing anecdotes, and inane trivia about the coworkers whose butts you've kicked: jungle-dwelling goblins, cute li'l slugs, selfie-loving skeletons, and...magical Romanesco broccoli?!
Retro Graphics Reimagined
Like any theme park, Heroland's success hinges on the lovability (and marketability) of its mascots. That's why Nobuhiro Imagawa has revamped his old-school style for the 21st century by taking 2D sprites and transforming them alchemy-like into 3D models that bend, stretch, and squish their way through the third dimension. You've got to see it in action to believe it--and once you do, it can never be unseen!
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)