- SteamStandard2,99 €
De la même catégorie
- Red Falls Season 1à partir de 1,55 €
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- Prince of Persia : Les Sables du Temps Remakeà partir de 39,99 €
- Darkwaronlineà partir de 2,49 €
- Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxyà partir de 59,95 €
- Battlefield 2042à partir de 45,99 €
- Hot Wheels Unleashedà partir de 25,00 €
- Life is Strange : True Colorsà partir de 44,49 €
- Tales of Ariseà partir de 41,68 €
- Bus Simulator 21à partir de 34,99 €
- WRC 10 FIA World Rally Championshipà partir de 25,00 €
- RiMS Racingà partir de 49,97 €
- Orcs Must Die! 3à partir de 23,88 €
Vidéos, images, description
A roguelike tower defense game with a dash of deckbuilding.Survive fifty waves without losing your core. Choose a reward, update your build, survive the next wave, repeat. Draft a winning combination of walls, towers, abilities, upgrades and modules and defend your core to the end!
Choice overload, in a good wayRewards in Core Defense come in three rarities: common, uncommon and rare. Aside from additional walls to extend your maze, you will get to choose up to seven towers and abilities per run. Once you have a tower or ability, you will start rolling upgrades for these in future rewards.
The icing on the cakeAnd to top it all off you can get core modules as rewards which shake things up by granting global bonuses, more rewards to choose from, extra rerolls and the like. Core modules don't roll as often in normal rewards, but boss waves are guaranteed to roll only core modules as rewards.
- Permadeath: Your decisions count!
- Replayable: Each run is unique through randomized waves and rewards.
- Short sessions: one run takes about an hour.
- Hit me: High base difficulty and extra difficulty levels.
- Highscore Cards: detailed run statistics.
- Achievements: Gotta catch 'em all!
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)