- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo6,99 € 6,78 €
De la même catégorie
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 10,76 €
- Earth Analogà partir de 6,99 €
- Elementsà partir de 6,24 €
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- WRC 9 FIA World Rally Championshipà partir de 19,37 €
- Life is Strange : True Colorsà partir de 49,95 €
- Legend of Manaà partir de 29,02 €
- Dungeons & Dragons Dark Allianceà partir de 25,89 €
- Back 4 Bloodà partir de 51,10 €
- Guilty Gear Striveà partir de 39,98 €
- WE ARE FOOTBALLà partir de 22,69 €
- Tour de France 2021à partir de 21,03 €
- Pro Cycling Manager 2021à partir de 21,08 €
Vidéos, images, description
- Over 150 player cards, each with unique upgrades
- Unlockable cards, custom Deck Backs and starting backpack choices.
- Player Spells and abilities - adding another element to the card play strategy
- Over 50+ unique and handcrafted Monster encounters
- 6 different Void Stones to infuse with your cards, giving each card up to 7 variations
- Over 40+ Artifacts
- Player Classes - each with their own starting decks and unique spells
Your deck - your way.Vault of the Void is not a Deck Builder. You’ll have a chance to change you deck before each fight. Different encounters may require you to change and adapt your strategy before taking on a creature or guardian. Quickly switching out Bleed cards in favour of Strength gain could be the difference between victory, or an agonising defeat.
The more you play, the more you’ll learn about each mob group, and which deck type would be best suited to handle the challenge ahead.
Customise your CardsOne of the most unique features in Vault of the Void is the ability to customise your cards. You’ll gather Void Stones as you progress through a run, and have the ability to socket them into any card in your library, giving them extra abilities.
Take the humble Master Slash for example, which will deal 5 damage. Taking a Yellow Void Stone will now also grant you 2 Block. Or maybe a Blue Void Stone, which now gives it the added ability of "Draw a Card". There's hundreds of variations to try out, and how each of these interact with each other is part of the fun (and learning) that comes as you play.
But that's not all! The variations continue, as all cards have the ability evolve into more dynamic and powerful versions! Turn any humble card into potent backbones of your strategy that are only further enhanced with those precious Void Stones you collect.
Fast paced combatVault of the Void offers card fights that are fast paced and familiar, with some subtle unique changes.
Although you’ll regain some energy at the start of each turn, Purging cards gives you the final decision on which cards you should play, and which you should sacrifice to setup for later turns.
As creatures attack during their turn, they’ll increase your Threat. At the end of your next turn, your Threat stack will trigger, dealing damage to your hit points equal to its total value. Play Block cards to reduce your Threat reactively, and make the hard choice between damage, or survival.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)