- Nintendo eShopStandard2,19 €
De la même catégorie
- Master Detective Archives : Rain Codeà partir de 48,79 €
- TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 3à partir de 51,07 €
- Bayonetta Origins : Cereza and the Lost Demonà partir de 44,18 €
- Peppa Pig : Aventures Autour du Mondeà partir de 34,99 €
- Oni : Road to be the Mightiest Onià partir de 39,99 €
- The Legend of Heroes Trails into Reverieà partir de 45,38 €
- The Legend of Nayuta Boundless Trailsà partir de 43,10 €
- The Legend of Heroes Trails to Azureà partir de 43,10 €
- The Legend of Heroes Trails from Zeroà partir de 34,95 €
- Angry Alligatorà partir de 12,74 €
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure : All-Star Battle Rà partir de 42,38 €
- Two Point Campus - Enrolment Editionà partir de 19,80 €
- Koumajou Remilia Scarlet Symphonyà partir de 59,99 €
- Ludo XXLà partir de 15,82 €
Vidéos, images, description
Pyramids are the tombs of the pharaohs. This is what most people believe. But more and more studies raise doubts about this thesis. Scientists found indications for ancient egypt being far more technologized than we can imagine. Hourglass is set in a scenario in which those assumptions are actually true..
Besides offering an ancient world to explore, Hourglass is mostly about solving various puzzles with a unique core-mechanic. Your ability allows you to record your actings for a certain amount of time. After that, time winds back to the beginning of the recording and a copy of yourself appears, repeating the actions.
On your adventure, you will have to use this ability in creative ways to get through various areas filled with difficult puzzles.
Your journey leads you to a remote temple where you encounter undiscovered egyptian technologies and portals to a foreign world. Only by unraveling the secrets of these long lost technologies, you are able to solve all puzzles on your quest and eventually find your father.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)