- SteamStandard18,41 €
- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo19,99 € 19,39 €
- SteamStandardcode promo6%gamerprices6prix avec code promo21,19 € 19,92 €
- SteamStandard21,02 €
- SteamStandard21,16 €
De la même catégorie
- Veninethà partir de 7,99 €
- Space Farmers 2à partir de 0,94 €
- Greedà partir de 1,81 €
- YASGà partir de 16,79 €
- Death Worldà partir de 2,70 €
- Sophontà partir de 3,29 €
- Ride 4à partir de 35,99 €
- Outridersà partir de 59,99 €
- Cyberpunk 2077à partir de 40,00 €
- Cepheus Protocolà partir de 10,99 €
- Iron Harvestà partir de 34,99 €
- Immortal Realms Vampire Warsà partir de 21,99 €
- PGA Tour 2K21à partir de 44,96 €
- Every Day's Differentà partir de 8,45 €
Vidéos, images, description
Taur is an action-strategy sci-fi game. Inspired by a multitude of games in classic genres such as tower defense, shooter, real-time strategy and more, creating a unique type of gameplay.
- Prime Cannon: Control the powerful Prime Cannon, equipped with a primary and a secondary weapon that can be fired simultaneously.
- Weapons: Unlock and upgrade different primary and secondary weapons, and bring them to bear at any time on the battlefield.
- Abilities: Unlock multiple, powerful abilities and use them to turn the tide of battle.
- Build: Use the resources gained from secured war zones to expand your Taur defenses by building a variety of auto-turrets, droids, aircraft and more.
- Imperion: Defeat the increasingly massive armies of the warmongering galactic droid empire known as the Imperion.
- Control: Prevent the planet of Taurea, home of the Tauron droids, from falling into Imperion hands. Control of the planet will either be gained or lost over time, depending on your success on the battlefield. Should the Imperion gain full control of Taurea, the campaign will be lost.
- War Zones: The Taur can only be deployed to one war zone per day, forcing you to abandon remaining ones. Abandoned war zones may incur loss of control, and their resources are lost, so choose carefully.
- Attacks: Plan your defenses for different types of attacks such as full-scale invasions, air raids, tank sieges and infantry skyfall attacks.
- Resources: Obtain resources by successfully securing war zones. Use them to build new structures, reforge weapons and research new tech.
- Forge: Use the Forge to reshape the quality and damage of your Prime Cannon weapons.
- Research: Unlock new tech to be used in battle.
- Overlord: In order to win the war and end the campaign, you must find a way to defeat the extremely powerful Imperion Overlord in battle.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)