- SteamStandardcode promo6%gamerprices6prix avec code promo18,28 € 17,18 €
- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo20,49 € 19,88 €
- SteamStandard20,31 €
- SteamStandard21,02 €
- SteamStandard24,02 €
De la même catégorie
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 10,76 €
- Earth Analogà partir de 6,99 €
- Elementsà partir de 6,24 €
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- WRC 9 FIA World Rally Championshipà partir de 19,37 €
- Life is Strange : True Colorsà partir de 49,95 €
- Legend of Manaà partir de 28,84 €
- Dungeons & Dragons Dark Allianceà partir de 25,89 €
- Back 4 Bloodà partir de 51,13 €
- Guilty Gear Striveà partir de 39,98 €
- WE ARE FOOTBALLà partir de 22,69 €
- Tour de France 2021à partir de 21,03 €
- Pro Cycling Manager 2021à partir de 21,08 €
Vidéos, images, description
Taur is an action-strategy sci-fi game. Inspired by a multitude of games in classic genres such as tower defense, shooter, real-time strategy and more, creating a unique type of gameplay.
- Prime Cannon: Control the powerful Prime Cannon, equipped with a primary and a secondary weapon that can be fired simultaneously.
- Weapons: Unlock and upgrade different primary and secondary weapons, and bring them to bear at any time on the battlefield.
- Abilities: Unlock multiple, powerful abilities and use them to turn the tide of battle.
- Build: Use the resources gained from secured war zones to expand your Taur defenses by building a variety of auto-turrets, droids, aircraft and more.
- Imperion: Defeat the increasingly massive armies of the warmongering galactic droid empire known as the Imperion.
- Control: Prevent the planet of Taurea, home of the Tauron droids, from falling into Imperion hands. Control of the planet will either be gained or lost over time, depending on your success on the battlefield. Should the Imperion gain full control of Taurea, the campaign will be lost.
- War Zones: The Taur can only be deployed to one war zone per day, forcing you to abandon remaining ones. Abandoned war zones may incur loss of control, and their resources are lost, so choose carefully.
- Attacks: Plan your defenses for different types of attacks such as full-scale invasions, air raids, tank sieges and infantry skyfall attacks.
- Resources: Obtain resources by successfully securing war zones. Use them to build new structures, reforge weapons and research new tech.
- Forge: Use the Forge to reshape the quality and damage of your Prime Cannon weapons.
- Research: Unlock new tech to be used in battle.
- Overlord: In order to win the war and end the campaign, you must find a way to defeat the extremely powerful Imperion Overlord in battle.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)