- SteamStandard6,22 €
De la même catégorie
- Sinbadà partir de 9,99 €
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 2,77 €
- TEMPUSà partir de 6,88 €
- Axiom Verge 2à partir de 9,99 €
- F1 22à partir de 45,39 €
- HyperNovaà partir de 11,19 €
- Monster Hunter Rise : Sunbreakà partir de 29,49 €
- Capcom Fighting Collectionà partir de 34,79 €
- Tour de France 2022à partir de 21,49 €
- Pro Cycling Manager 2022à partir de 21,49 €
- The Elder Scrolls Online High Isleà partir de 39,99 €
- Miradorà partir de 20,44 €
- Field of Glory II Medieval Rise of the Swissà partir de 10,00 €
- Furi Onnamushaà partir de 5,53 €
Vidéos, images, description
Despot's Game is an unusual mix of a turn-based roguelike, an epic battle simulator, unexpected cultural references and an atmosphere of despotism in the far future. In this game you need to help a bunch of helpless humans to get out of an insane labyrinth. By a mysterious architect's design you will be able to buy all kinds of things to use them as weapons: from an old fridge to a big non-humanoid robot. The fight is automatic, but the winner is determined by your decisions. Will it be the humans or the labyrinth's monsters? And by the way, keep track of your army's hunger level: the fighters will have to eat each other, if you don't stock enough supplies.
- Roguelike (roguelite?), where you control a bunch of humans at a time. Up to 49 units in the player's team simultaneously!
- Humor as dark as the hole in my heart left there by my ex
- Deep turn-based gameplay with epic fights in real time. Turn powerless humans into a powerful army and observe the automatic battles
- Zombies, massive octopus-like cyborgs, giant flesh-eating plants and neuronecromancers - the monsters will fit any taste!
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)