- SteamStandard10,89 €
- SteamStandard12,49 €
De la même catégorie
- The Elder Scrolls Online : Blackwoodà partir de 48,28 €
- Easter Riddlesà partir de 4,20 €
- Detective Riddles Sherlock's Heritage 2à partir de 4,20 €
- Scarlet Hood and the Wicked Wood Artbookà partir de 4,06 €
- Christmas Stories The Gift of the Magi Collector's Editionà partir de 5,88 €
- Sid Meier's Civilization VI Portugal Packà partir de 4,20 €
- Neurodeck : Psychological Deckbuilderà partir de 6,49 €
- Offworld Trading Company Interdimensional DLCà partir de 2,91 €
- Crusader Kings III Northern Lordsà partir de 3,78 €
- Caribbean Jigsawà partir de 4,20 €
- Asian Mahjongà partir de 4,20 €
- Detective Riddles Sherlock's Heritageà partir de 4,20 €
- Christmas Griddlers Journey to Santaà partir de 4,20 €
- Surviving Mars In Dome Buildings Packà partir de 2,94 €
Vidéos, images, description
A desperate mother, a missing girl and a mystical place - a case could hardly be more challenging. To solve the enigmatic disappearance of little Tabitha Marsh, however, the toughest and cleverest detective of all is wanted... but he does not have the time - and so the job goes to you. This mysterious assignment takes you to the remote fishing village of Innsmouth, where nothing is what it seems…
Save the girl, solve the case, survive Innsmouth!
The Innsmouth Case is a Choose-your-own adventure game inspired by the fantastical works of horror legend H.P. Lovecraft. The unique mixture of horror and humor makes The Innsmouth Case the first scary-comedy-text-adventure of its kind. A game in which every decision counts, and there is far more than one way to successfully solve the case ... or fail miserably!
Become part of a stirring story in the Lovecraft universe, where every decision you make has a lasting effect on the story.
This interactive book will captivate you with its perfect blend of offbeat humor and classic horror.
What fate awaits you in Innsmouth is entirely in your hands; a total of 27 possible endings want to be discovered. Are you saving the day - or are your days numbered?
Explore 21st century Innsmouth, talk to over 20 animated characters and solve the mystery of the disappearance of little Tabitha Marsh.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)