- SteamStandard7,47 €
- SteamStandard8,40 €
- SteamStandard9,99 €
- SteamStandard9,99 €
De la même catégorie
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 10,76 €
- Earth Analogà partir de 7,09 €
- Elementsà partir de 6,24 €
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- Life is Strange : True Colorsà partir de 49,95 €
- Maze Banquetà partir de 2,25 €
- Legend of Manaà partir de 29,12 €
- Dungeons & Dragons Dark Allianceà partir de 25,89 €
- Back 4 Bloodà partir de 51,33 €
- Guilty Gear Striveà partir de 39,98 €
- WE ARE FOOTBALLà partir de 22,69 €
- Tour de France 2021à partir de 26,49 €
- Pro Cycling Manager 2021à partir de 25,99 €
Vidéos, images, description
What happens when an Evil genius gets their hands on Professor Matrix's Piczle dust? Bedlam, is what! Piczle-powered metal menace under_SCORE is sent out to turn the whole world into black and white pixels. It is up to our heroes, Score-chan and Gig, to piece everything back together again.
Travel around the world of Piczleshire to undo under_SCORE's mayhem. Solve nonogram logic-puzzles to recreate everything she has previously destroyed and rebuild the world. Find secrets, follow trails, confront Evil geniuses in this heart-warming epic saga of pixelated destruction.
You control Piczle stalwart Score-chan and hapless sidekick Gig, back again as heroes of this great adventure. Help professor Matrix and his lazy cat Dbug figure out who is behind that metal malcontent under_SCORE, who for plot-related reasons bears a striking resemblance to our very own Score-chan. Who is behind this monochromatic trail of destruction? How can they be stopped? Will there be pizza? That, dear reader, is called a plot, and this game is stuffed to the hilt with it.
Piczle Cross Adventure offers the most feature-rich nonogram puzzling experience on the market right now! A host of play options let you cater the experience to your exact liking. Automatically fill in empty rows and columns, start with a clue roulette or not, hide the timer if you don't care about these things, choose a visual theme or even make your very own! On top of that there are accessibility options for reduced flashing and input. The only wrong way to play this game is to not play it at all!
Earn trophies for completing puzzles and uncovering secrets! Can you find all the coins required to buy those batteries? But what do they power? Did you find all the logic-puzzles hidden around the world? Did you solve those in-world puzzles to reach the little nooks and crannies stuffed with more puzzles?
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)