- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo17,38 € 16,86 €
De la même catégorie
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 10,76 €
- Earth Analogà partir de 6,99 €
- Elementsà partir de 6,24 €
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- WRC 9 FIA World Rally Championshipà partir de 19,37 €
- Life is Strange : True Colorsà partir de 49,95 €
- F1 2021à partir de 48,98 €
- Legend of Manaà partir de 29,02 €
- Dungeons & Dragons Dark Allianceà partir de 25,89 €
- Back 4 Bloodà partir de 51,10 €
- Guilty Gear Striveà partir de 39,98 €
- WE ARE FOOTBALLà partir de 22,69 €
- Tour de France 2021à partir de 21,03 €
Vidéos, images, description
The world of YorenThe world of Yoren is is a dangerous place filled with mystical creatures, witches and ghouls. You are a lone bounty hunter collecting runes to become the strongest mage of Yoren.
Your journey starts at a small borough in Yoren where you rent your own room serving as a hideout. Here you can store and craft loot, keeping it safe from the pickpocketing goblins inhabiting the village.
Yoren is currently in early access, this means that some parts of the game are still undergoing development. Currently the game mainly serves as an experimental magic sandbox. Bugs, glitches and performance issues are to be expected.
Before you start looting and exploring the fallen kingdoms and dungeons of Yoren looking for special artifacts and runes you've got to be prepared for anything or anyone crossing your path. Surrounding the borough is a vast open world full of all kinds of herbs. Perfect for brewing potions. Discover new recipes, ingredients and spells along the way.
Combat, spell casting & runesYoren uses cutting-edge VR technology for spell casting. Draw rune shape gestures to select and cast spells, each with their own individual sign and ability. Yoren aims to make use of the newest VR technology, such as the pressure sensitivity in the Valve Knuckles controllers. No button pressing, just squeeze lightly in the controller to activate your spell.
Dungeons & fallen kingdoms
After you've brewed your potions, it's time to enter the dungeon. In Yoren there are several dungeons and fallen kingdoms. In these areas you can collect area-specific loot, and encounter it's boss. With each dungeon or kingdom you beat, you learn a new rune. Each rune has it's own element for example water, fire and blood. Each element has it's own advantages. Some may be more focused on healing, whilst others are far more aggressive depending on your play style.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)