- Drm freeStandard8,96 €
De la même catégorie
- Sinbadà partir de 9,99 €
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 2,77 €
- TEMPUSà partir de 6,88 €
- Axiom Verge 2à partir de 9,99 €
- F1 22à partir de 45,39 €
- HyperNovaà partir de 11,19 €
- Monster Hunter Rise : Sunbreakà partir de 29,49 €
- Capcom Fighting Collectionà partir de 34,79 €
- Tour de France 2022à partir de 21,49 €
- Pro Cycling Manager 2022à partir de 21,49 €
- The Elder Scrolls Online High Isleà partir de 39,99 €
- Miradorà partir de 20,44 €
- Field of Glory II Medieval Rise of the Swissà partir de 10,00 €
- Furi Onnamushaà partir de 5,53 €
Vidéos, images, description
Sheepo is a quirky metroidvania platformer featuring a shape-shifting sheep-thing, who must traverse an uncharted planet in order to collect samples of each living species for an intergalactic species database.
To capture a creature, Sheepo must find their unhatched egg, which happen to be highly guarded by that species "queen" (aka, a boss.) With each egg Sheepo collects, he then gains the ability to transform into that creature on contact, and explore the deeper reaches of the planets sprawling environment
Sheepo is a metroidvania, but contains no standard combat. Instead, gameplay is based on platforming and exploration. With the collection of each creature, Sheepo is able to dig, fly, and teleport across an interconnected series of landscapes, uncovering hidden shrines, old ruins, and strange characters.
- Tight platforming with variety. Play as both Sheepo, and the variety of creatures he comes in contact with. Gameplay remains fresh as you consistently learn the moves of each creature
- Traverse a sprawling landscape with tons of hidden rooms and characters. Explore old mines, an abandoned mall, lush forests, the dingy sewer system, and much more.
- Over 100 hidden feathers to collect (the planets currency), which can be spent at the last remaining shop in DeadMall.
- Non-linear gameplay. Sheepo begins somewhat linearly, but the map quickly opens up to allow you to make your own route.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)