- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo4,25 € 4,12 €
De la même catégorie
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- FUSERà partir de 58,31 €
- Far Cry 6à partir de 45,95 €
- Little Nightmares 2à partir de 24,30 €
- Nioh 2 The Complete Editionà partir de 39,99 €
- Space Farmers 2à partir de 0,94 €
- SuperMashà partir de 12,50 €
- Roboquestà partir de 11,34 €
- Microodysseyà partir de 0,84 €
- Dragon Extinctionà partir de 9,25 €
- DINO HAZARDà partir de 3,95 €
- Greedà partir de 9,95 €
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar Storm Groundà partir de 28,14 €
- BALAN WONDERWORLDà partir de 57,26 €
Vidéos, images, description
Sheepo is a quirky metroidvania platformer featuring a shape-shifting sheep-thing, who must traverse an uncharted planet in order to collect samples of each living species for an intergalactic species database.
To capture a creature, Sheepo must find their unhatched egg, which happen to be highly guarded by that species "queen" (aka, a boss.) With each egg Sheepo collects, he then gains the ability to transform into that creature on contact, and explore the deeper reaches of the planets sprawling environment
Sheepo is a metroidvania, but contains no standard combat. Instead, gameplay is based on platforming and exploration. With the collection of each creature, Sheepo is able to dig, fly, and teleport across an interconnected series of landscapes, uncovering hidden shrines, old ruins, and strange characters.
- Tight platforming with variety. Play as both Sheepo, and the variety of creatures he comes in contact with. Gameplay remains fresh as you consistently learn the moves of each creature
- Traverse a sprawling landscape with tons of hidden rooms and characters. Explore old mines, an abandoned mall, lush forests, the dingy sewer system, and much more.
- Over 100 hidden feathers to collect (the planets currency), which can be spent at the last remaining shop in DeadMall.
- Non-linear gameplay. Sheepo begins somewhat linearly, but the map quickly opens up to allow you to make your own route.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)