- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo4,13 € 4,01 €
De la même catégorie
- Elementsà partir de 19,95 €
- Red Falls Season 1à partir de 1,25 €
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- Prince of Persia : Les Sables du Temps Remakeà partir de 39,99 €
- Darkwaronlineà partir de 1,15 €
- Super Robot Wars 30à partir de 39,77 €
- Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxyà partir de 38,97 €
- Battlefield 2042à partir de 45,71 €
- FIFA 22à partir de 44,98 €
- Hot Wheels Unleashedà partir de 25,00 €
- Life is Strange : True Colorsà partir de 42,99 €
- Tales of Ariseà partir de 41,68 €
- Bus Simulator 21à partir de 29,98 €
Vidéos, images, description
A tongue-in-cheek 1980s revenge story! You play as the foul-mouthed superhero, Night Jackal, as he takes to the streets on a revenge-fueled rampage to mow down a crime syndicate responsible for murdering his wife.
So, what does daddy get?
- Both action AND racing! - Race to reach checkpoints before time runs out while blasting enemies with in your Jackal Mobile!
- Varied enemies - Take on a motley gang of enemies, each with their own unique abilities and weapons. You'll need to learn their weaknesses or accept certain defeat!
- Diverse courses - Blast your way through bustling cityscapes, eerie wastelands, slippery snow-covered tundras, and more! Explore all five locations, each with three different versions to keep replayabiliy high.
- Punishingly 80s hard - Just like the retro arcade games of the 1980s, this game gets progressively difficult as you play. How long can you last?
- Local and online leaderboards - Track your personal best and see how you fair against the online community!
- Original music - Jam out to the super cheesy main 80s theme (yet amazingly catchy) as well as the custom 8-bit tracks during gameplay!
- All original characters - A profane and ridiculous ensemble of original characters created for this game's universe!
- Homages - There are countless homages from an iconic time traveling car from an 80s movie to references to old video games. How many can you spot?
- Adult themed - This ain't a game for the kiddos, Bub. It contains naughty language, adult themes, and a really puerile sense of humor that's almost always in bad taste.
- Authentically retro! - Coded from a core module similar to OpenGL, this game uses math concepts implemented in Pseudo 3D games drawn in 2D vector space back in the 80s and 90s. The game is presented in a 4:3 aspect ratio like the old CRT monitors found in arcade consoles for that authentic retro feel!
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)