- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo6,17 € 5,98 €
De la même catégorie
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 39,24 €
- Space Farmers 2à partir de 0,94 €
- Kao the Kangarooà partir de 1,99 €
- Microodysseyà partir de 5,23 €
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar Storm Groundà partir de 28,14 €
- Greedà partir de 9,95 €
- BALAN WONDERWORLDà partir de 57,26 €
- Knock on the Coffin Lidà partir de 6,98 €
- YASGà partir de 16,79 €
- Death Worldà partir de 2,10 €
- Halo Infiniteà partir de 54,99 €
- Assassin’s Creed Valhallaà partir de 44,95 €
- FUSERà partir de 58,31 €
- Outridersà partir de 49,69 €
Vidéos, images, description
Labyronia paid a fatal price to end the demonic corruption. Along with a new intolerant ruler, the maze-covered world turned to a world of prison cells. The final judgment has been cast, and everyone is guilty.
When a colossal angel statue appears in Labyronia, the people foresee their fate; the eve of summer marks the doomsday. The divine messenger becomes alive and destroys everything.
You are Arres, the only one who can avert the catastrophe. To do this, you must gather your companions, travel through the four seasons, and train for the coming battle. You have only one year to do this, but the keys of time are in your hand.
If you fail, however, you will be forced to witness the apocalypse. The wrathful angel strikes with its burning sword, splitting mountains. Giant earthquakes emerge crushing all traces of order, consuming the world into an endless sea of flames.
- Travel in time, back and forth the four seasons, or just let the year go by its own weight.
- Time of day changes in a realistic, seamless way.
- There is no traditional leveling system. You must craft your own equipment or complete Treasure Quests to grow the stats of the party.
- Help various people of the world in their troubles to gain more skills in a new "Binding System." This is different from the "Cue System" and "Drain Element System" from the earlier games, but this time the skills are even more important to survive harder battles.
- Emotional storyline with well-written party members. Their common main goal is to do all they can to prevent the upcoming destruction.
- The world ends on the last day of Summer unless you try defeating Nerubis, the Wrath of God. You might lose to him, probably multiple times. You must learn from your mistakes, as you escape back in time through the seasons to figure out new ways to defeat the enemy.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)