- SteamStandard2,59 €
- SteamStandardcode promo6%gamerprices6prix avec code promo6,99 € 6,57 €
- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo6,87 € 6,66 €
- SteamStandard6,99 €
- SteamStandard11,77 €
- Drm freeStandard14,61 €
De la même catégorie
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- Prince of Persia : Les Sables du Temps Remakeà partir de 39,99 €
- Darkwaronlineà partir de 3,49 €
- Battlefield 2042à partir de 41,49 €
- Hot Wheels Unleashedà partir de 24,54 €
- Life is Strange : True Colorsà partir de 44,49 €
- Tales of Ariseà partir de 41,60 €
- Bus Simulator 21à partir de 29,98 €
- WRC 10 FIA World Rally Championshipà partir de 24,54 €
- The Sims 4 Cottage Living Expansion Packà partir de 39,74 €
- F1 2021à partir de 39,04 €
- Necromunda Hired Gunà partir de 21,95 €
- Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Ghoul Patrolà partir de 12,49 €
Vidéos, images, description
Here at Jujubee, we’ve always thought that games should address current and serious topics. In the case of our historical-documentary game KURSK we touched on the subject of the Russian submarine tragedy and to what end an arms race could lead to, in Deep Diving Simulator we focused on issues related to the ecology and protection of our underwater world, and Realpolitiks tackles the problem of terrorism and migrations. In COVID: The Outbreak we allow the players to face the most current and touching topic of all - a pandemic of a dangerous virus.
As the leader of the Global Health Organization (GHO) your task is to contain the spread of a coronavirus and save humanity before it is too late.
In addition to crisis management, the game provides the players with information on how to behave in the event of an epidemic, what actions to take, and how to protect themselves and their loved ones in the most effective way. The game is based on the data published by WHO and on the information acquired from experts and consultants.
Through your actions, you will be able to see how difficult it is to manage during a crisis, what impact various decisions can have on an effective fight against a global epidemic, which can be caused by listening to charlatans or the lack of appropriate medical equipment.
The virus will adapt to your actions by means of mutation so you must predict and take into account its transmission abilities, time of incubation, drug resistance, and a whole lot more. Decide whether a country should close its borders and quarantine citizens to reduce the number of new infections, or construct new hospitals and emergency tents to speed up the recovery of the already infected. Choose wisely.
FEATURES:Pandemic Management - advise the world what needs to be done in order to survive the dreadful disease; manage funds, staff, medicine, and research priorities.
Issue Emergency Decrees - declare national emergency and close borders, enforce obligatory vaccination, close schools and airports. Do whatever it takes to stop the coronavirus.
Research New Projects - developing new ways to fight off the disease is a sound strategy. Remember to be cautious as your enemy may mutate, rendering your newly acquired ability completely useless.
Unpredictable Events - how you handle the ongoing fake news, mass stockpiling of supplies, or people ignoring the incoming threat will go a long way towards deciding whether you will prevail against the disease, or succumb to it.
Construct Vital Buildings - build hospitals, emergency tents, research institutions, checkpoints, police stations, and a whole lot more. Every building you enact may become the decisive factor in stopping the outbreak.
Games Beyond™ - educate yourself on how a coronavirus operates, what can you do if you become infected, and why quarantines are issued. Understand why a pandemic is a threat to humanity.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)