- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo4,06 € 3,94 €
De la même catégorie
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- Space Farmers 2à partir de 0,94 €
- Roboquestà partir de 13,04 €
- Kao the Kangarooà partir de 1,99 €
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar Storm Groundà partir de 28,15 €
- Greedà partir de 9,95 €
- Microodysseyà partir de 4,82 €
- BALAN WONDERWORLDà partir de 57,25 €
- Knock on the Coffin Lidà partir de 6,98 €
- YASGà partir de 16,79 €
- Death Worldà partir de 2,10 €
- FUSERà partir de 58,31 €
- Assassin’s Creed Valhallaà partir de 44,95 €
- Halo Infiniteà partir de 54,99 €
Vidéos, images, description
While taking an early morning walk along a foggy beach, reclusive writer Cora encounters a young girl. She looks damp, down on her luck, and utterly dejected, and Cora soon deduces that she must be a runaway.
Despite her coaxing, Cora is able to learn very little about the girl or her circumstances. She doesn’t know why the girl ran away from home, or even what her name is, but this doesn’t dissuade her.
Cora soon offers the girl a place to stay, and the girl — being homeless — has no option but to accept.
The girl moves in with Cora, and sleeps in her dingy guest bedroom with outdated furniture and a thin, mean bed. Cora buys the girl new clothes, plies her with mystery novels, all the while trying to discern her true identity.
What in the world happened to her?
- Story by ebi-hime, author of Asphyxia and Lily of the Valley
- 45,000 words (aprox 2-3 hours of reading)
- A kinetic story with no choices or branches
- Detailed background art
- Custom soundtrack
- A gentle story about healing and facing past ghosts
Note: It is advised to read Lynne before reading this story.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)