- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo4,13 € 4,01 €
De la même catégorie
- Elementsà partir de 19,95 €
- Red Falls Season 1à partir de 1,25 €
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- Prince of Persia : Les Sables du Temps Remakeà partir de 39,99 €
- Darkwaronlineà partir de 1,15 €
- Super Robot Wars 30à partir de 39,77 €
- Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxyà partir de 38,97 €
- Battlefield 2042à partir de 45,71 €
- FIFA 22à partir de 44,98 €
- Hot Wheels Unleashedà partir de 25,00 €
- Life is Strange : True Colorsà partir de 42,99 €
- Tales of Ariseà partir de 41,68 €
- Bus Simulator 21à partir de 29,98 €
Vidéos, images, description
While taking an early morning walk along a foggy beach, reclusive writer Cora encounters a young girl. She looks damp, down on her luck, and utterly dejected, and Cora soon deduces that she must be a runaway.
Despite her coaxing, Cora is able to learn very little about the girl or her circumstances. She doesn’t know why the girl ran away from home, or even what her name is, but this doesn’t dissuade her.
Cora soon offers the girl a place to stay, and the girl — being homeless — has no option but to accept.
The girl moves in with Cora, and sleeps in her dingy guest bedroom with outdated furniture and a thin, mean bed. Cora buys the girl new clothes, plies her with mystery novels, all the while trying to discern her true identity.
What in the world happened to her?
- Story by ebi-hime, author of Asphyxia and Lily of the Valley
- 45,000 words (aprox 2-3 hours of reading)
- A kinetic story with no choices or branches
- Detailed background art
- Custom soundtrack
- A gentle story about healing and facing past ghosts
Note: It is advised to read Lynne before reading this story.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)