- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo36,11 € 35,03 €
De la même catégorie
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- FUSERà partir de 58,28 €
- Far Cry 6à partir de 45,95 €
- Space Farmers 2à partir de 0,94 €
- SuperMashà partir de 13,31 €
- Microodysseyà partir de 0,92 €
- Dragon Extinctionà partir de 7,09 €
- Greedà partir de 9,95 €
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar Storm Groundà partir de 28,13 €
- BALAN WONDERWORLDà partir de 57,24 €
- Knock on the Coffin Lidà partir de 5,99 €
- YASGà partir de 16,79 €
- Death Worldà partir de 2,10 €
- Halo Infiniteà partir de 54,99 €
Vidéos, images, description
Pathfinder RPG - Planar AdventuresFrom Heaven to Hell
There are worlds beyond the one we know: Planes of Fire and Water, Heaven and Hell, Dimensions of Dreams and Time. These are the realms of angels and demons, gods and goddesses--entire new realities where anything can happen!
Pathfinder RPG Planar Adventures expands the world of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and transports your characters and campaigns into uncanny new worlds rife with both perilous dangers and unimaginable rewards. In these infinite planes of reality, characters will test more than just their mettle against the daunting challenges that confront them--they'll test their very souls!
Pathfinder RPG Planar Adventures includes:
- All-new archetypes, feats, magic items, and spells to give plane-hopping PCs a bounty of options during their travels.
- A presentation of the 20 core deities of the Pathfinder RPG, including divine gifts they can grant their faithful.
- An exploration of the major planes of existence and several strange demiplanes from the Pathfinder campaign setting.
- Nearly two dozen new monsters, including three new races appropriate for use as player characters.
- ... and much, much more!
- All maps resized and set up with a preset grid to make combats easy to manage
- Individual area descriptions linked to maps, containing new encounters, treasure parcels and descriptions for just that area
- Tokens for each encounter are all pre-placed in starting locations on the map. You can edit these on the fly.
- Drag and drop treasure parcels and Encounter XP that is easily awarded to your players to keep the game moving ahead
- All the images and handouts from the book available to share with your players as you need them
Requires: An active subscription or a one time purchase of a Fantasy Grounds Full or Ultimate license and the included Pathfinder ruleset.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)