- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo20,56 € 19,94 €
De la même catégorie
- Space Farmers 2à partir de 0,94 €
- Greedà partir de 9,95 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 39,99 €
- Death Worldà partir de 2,10 €
- Assassin’s Creed Valhallaà partir de 44,95 €
- FUSERà partir de 70,85 €
- FIFA 21à partir de 39,19 €
- Ride 4à partir de 25,69 €
- Star Wars : Squadronsà partir de 29,09 €
- Battlegroundà partir de 3,93 €
- Outridersà partir de 49,69 €
- Destiny 2 Beyond Light Seasonà partir de 30,72 €
- Destiny 2 : Beyond Lightà partir de 27,36 €
- Cyberpunk 2077à partir de 40,29 €
Vidéos, images, description
Pathfinder 2 RPG - Extinction Curse AP 3: Life's Long ShadowsThe heroes and their circus arrive in Willowside, a swamp community in dire need of diversion from the relentless expansion of the blighted land known as the Welt. Willowside soon experiences a problem of a different sort, as dinosaur-riding xulgaths blockade the town. The heroes mount a defense of the village and learn what has brought the xulgaths to this isolated settlement. When the heroes break the siege, they learn that the xulgaths follow a monstrous ex-slave and have forsaken their directive to assault a nearby aeon tower. The tower's current occupants know more, and put the heroes on the path to reach the fifth and final aeon orb .
"Siege of the Dinosaurs" is a Pathfinder adventure for four 13th-level characters. This adventure continues the Extinction Curse Adventure Path, a six-part, monthly campaign in which the heroes lead a traveling circus as they unravel a plot to eradicate all life from the islands of the Inner Sea. This volume also includes a gazetteer of the town of Willowside and lore about the inhabitants of the Abyssal realm of Gluttondark, as well as new monsters and xulgath-themed rules.
This product is not a PDF or accessible outside of Fantasy Grounds. It has been lovingly converted for use within Fantasy Grounds and features the following additions:
- All maps resized and set up with a preset grid to make combats easy to manage
- Individual area descriptions linked to maps, containing new encounters, treasure parcels and descriptions for just that area
- Tokens for each encounter are all pre-placed in starting locations on the map. You can edit these on the fly.
- Drag and drop treasure parcels and Encounter XP that is easily awarded to your players to keep the game moving ahead
- All the images and handouts from the book available to share with your players as you need them
Requires: An active subscription or a one time purchase of a Fantasy Grounds Full or Ultimate license and a one time purchase of the Pathfinder 2.0 ruleset.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)