- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo21,19 € 20,55 €
De la même catégorie
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 10,76 €
- Earth Analogà partir de 7,09 €
- Elementsà partir de 6,24 €
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- Life is Strange : True Colorsà partir de 49,95 €
- Maze Banquetà partir de 2,25 €
- Legend of Manaà partir de 28,92 €
- Dungeons & Dragons Dark Allianceà partir de 25,89 €
- Back 4 Bloodà partir de 51,33 €
- Guilty Gear Striveà partir de 39,98 €
- WE ARE FOOTBALLà partir de 22,69 €
- Tour de France 2021à partir de 26,49 €
- Pro Cycling Manager 2021à partir de 25,99 €
Vidéos, images, description
Pathfinder 2 RPG - Extinction Curse AP 3: Life's Long ShadowsThe heroes and their circus arrive in Willowside, a swamp community in dire need of diversion from the relentless expansion of the blighted land known as the Welt. Willowside soon experiences a problem of a different sort, as dinosaur-riding xulgaths blockade the town. The heroes mount a defense of the village and learn what has brought the xulgaths to this isolated settlement. When the heroes break the siege, they learn that the xulgaths follow a monstrous ex-slave and have forsaken their directive to assault a nearby aeon tower. The tower's current occupants know more, and put the heroes on the path to reach the fifth and final aeon orb .
"Siege of the Dinosaurs" is a Pathfinder adventure for four 13th-level characters. This adventure continues the Extinction Curse Adventure Path, a six-part, monthly campaign in which the heroes lead a traveling circus as they unravel a plot to eradicate all life from the islands of the Inner Sea. This volume also includes a gazetteer of the town of Willowside and lore about the inhabitants of the Abyssal realm of Gluttondark, as well as new monsters and xulgath-themed rules.
This product is not a PDF or accessible outside of Fantasy Grounds. It has been lovingly converted for use within Fantasy Grounds and features the following additions:
- All maps resized and set up with a preset grid to make combats easy to manage
- Individual area descriptions linked to maps, containing new encounters, treasure parcels and descriptions for just that area
- Tokens for each encounter are all pre-placed in starting locations on the map. You can edit these on the fly.
- Drag and drop treasure parcels and Encounter XP that is easily awarded to your players to keep the game moving ahead
- All the images and handouts from the book available to share with your players as you need them
Requires: An active subscription or a one time purchase of a Fantasy Grounds Full or Ultimate license and a one time purchase of the Pathfinder 2.0 ruleset.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)