- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo39,99 € 38,79 €
De la même catégorie
- Red Falls Season 1à partir de 1,55 €
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- Prince of Persia : Les Sables du Temps Remakeà partir de 39,99 €
- Darkwaronlineà partir de 2,49 €
- Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxyà partir de 59,95 €
- Battlefield 2042à partir de 45,99 €
- Hot Wheels Unleashedà partir de 25,00 €
- Life is Strange : True Colorsà partir de 44,49 €
- Tales of Ariseà partir de 41,68 €
- Bus Simulator 21à partir de 34,99 €
- WRC 10 FIA World Rally Championshipà partir de 25,00 €
- RiMS Racingà partir de 49,97 €
- Orcs Must Die! 3à partir de 23,88 €
Vidéos, images, description
Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG AnnualALL NEW MATERIAL! A book that has become a legend, despite never before being published!
The DCC RPG Annual was originally conceived as an annual publication that would exist in some form to showcase the brilliance of the DCC RPG community. This would be the DCC RPG Annual, published each year to distribute these gaming creations.
The best of things happened: the DCC RPG Annual was never needed. The DCC community burst forth a verdant jungle of inspiration, with ripe fruit on every limb. Blogs and personal posts; zines; community publications; the Gongfarmer's Almanac; officially licensed third-party works: there is a vast supply of inspiration from whence the DCC judge can draw and iterate.
Still, we had a wealth of material that needed a home, so The DCC RPG Annual became a reality.
Here's what you'll find in this hardcover volume:
- New Magic
- New Quests and Journeys. Explore the lost continent of Mu!
- New Judge's Rules
- New Magic Items
- New Monsters
- And Moustaches. Yes, you read that right--there are rules for moustaches in this book. You know you need it.
Written by: Steven Bean, Julian Bernick, Daniel Bishop, Jobe Bittman, Tim Callahan, Colin Chapman, Michael Curtis, Edgar Johnson, Brendan LaSalle, Stephen Newton, Terry Olson, and Harley Stroh
Cover art: Doug Kovacs
Endsheet art: Doug Kovacs and Peter Mullen
Interior art: Chris Arneson, Tom Galambos, Friedrich Haas, Jim Holloway, Doug Kovacs, Cliff Kurowski, William McAusland, Brad McDevitt, Jesse Mohn, Peter Mullen, Russ Nicholson, Stefan Poag, Chad Sergesketter, and Mike Wilson
Cartoons: Chuck Whelon
Editors: Jen Brinkman and Rev. Dak Ultimak
Proofreader: Jen Brinkman
Development, layout & art direction: Joseph Goodman
Layout: Matt Hildebrand
Converted by: Brett Gibson
Requires: An active subscription or a one time purchase of a Fantasy Grounds Full or Ultimate license and a one time purchase of the Dungeon Crawl Classics ruleset.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)