- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo2,99 € 2,90 €
De la même catégorie
- Red Falls Season 1à partir de 1,55 €
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- Prince of Persia : Les Sables du Temps Remakeà partir de 39,99 €
- Darkwaronlineà partir de 2,49 €
- Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxyà partir de 59,95 €
- Battlefield 2042à partir de 45,99 €
- Hot Wheels Unleashedà partir de 25,00 €
- Life is Strange : True Colorsà partir de 44,49 €
- Tales of Ariseà partir de 41,68 €
- Bus Simulator 21à partir de 34,99 €
- WRC 10 FIA World Rally Championshipà partir de 25,00 €
- RiMS Racingà partir de 49,97 €
- Orcs Must Die! 3à partir de 23,88 €
Vidéos, images, description
The Superweaks recorded six new songs. Team Lazerbeam made six new games. We tied everything together into one tale of bands, butts and bootleg battletoads.
You’re an amorphous teen and you’re about to see your favourite band, tonight is going to be the greatest night of your life! There’s just one problem: before the gig you want to buy some new boots, and before you can do that you’re gonna need to work your butt off!
A punk music album/game hybrid
6 songs by The Superweaks meet 6 games by Team Lazerbeam
Combining elements of dating sims, RPGs, arcade classics & rhythm games
Crafted with love and teenage punk rock dreams
PLEASE NOTE: Just like an EP, this is a short game that takes about [30 minutes] to finish but like any good album, can be enjoyed again.
1 New Year: Melt out of bed, pull yourself into whatever solid form you can muster and craft your unique rebellious look. Will you sass your parents or be a respectful teen?
2 Paperperson: Grab your bike and hit the streets, it’s time to deliver some slammin’ sandwiches! Your boss doesn’t want you to feed the neighborhood dogs, but they’re so damn cute!
3 Guitar Zero: Head to the mall, put on your dorky uniform and sell some guitars! Rock out and stay in time, just ignore the cool mallrats making fun of you.
4 Tony Dork: Slip into your frogsuit and get ready to shred! Chain tricks, clear gaps and collect bananas, only YOU can cheer people up with the power of high fives.
5 Ghoststep: You’ve got your boots and you made it to the gig! Enjoy crowdsurfing in “the second most realistic moshing simulator ever made”!
6 The Deepest Blues: Return home after the greatest night of your life, fall asleep and dream.
Hold Up, What’s a Split?
The split album is a long running DIY indie/punk tradition, it’s a collaborative release featuring songs by two or more bands. Typically each band takes a side of the record/tape, although some splits have seen bands alternating between tracks, remixing/ covering each other’s songs, or even joining forces to record new ones.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)