- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo3,94 € 3,82 €
De la même catégorie
- Red Falls Season 1à partir de 1,49 €
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- Prince of Persia : Les Sables du Temps Remakeà partir de 39,99 €
- Darkwaronlineà partir de 2,25 €
- Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxyà partir de 59,99 €
- Battlefield 2042à partir de 45,99 €
- Hot Wheels Unleashedà partir de 25,00 €
- Life is Strange : True Colorsà partir de 44,49 €
- Tales of Ariseà partir de 41,68 €
- Bus Simulator 21à partir de 29,98 €
- WRC 10 FIA World Rally Championshipà partir de 25,00 €
- RiMS Racingà partir de 49,97 €
- Orcs Must Die! 3à partir de 23,80 €
Vidéos, images, description
Slay your way......through the hordes of monsters and undead in the ravaged city of 17th century Heidelberg. But be careful: Skill and limited resources stand between you and defeating the sinister Moon King.
Face the unseen!A colourful array of hand-animated enemies, which you have to overcome in more than 20 beautiful arranged levels. The game features an authentic single-shot musket mechanism never before seen in a non-metroidvania sidescroller and in tricky boss fights you will compete against historical enemies.
- Classic 2D action: No backtracking, no inventory.
- Musket: powerful ranged tool that must be reloaded between shots.
- Use a rapier in melee to conserve ammunition.
- Face the unrelenting hordes of the undead!
- Handcrafted sprite animations.
- 22 beautifully by hand designed stages.
- Historic background and period actors.
- No nonsense and no autofire: pure skillbased tactics are imperative to win!
- Cutscenes between the stages are explaining the background of the locations and the enemies.
StoryThe year is 1693: War engulfs Europe as France, led by the illustrious Louis XIV, battles the Grand Alliance. Also called the Sun King for his luxurious tastes and extravagant appearances, he is driven by the belief that the sun – his sun – should shine upon all peoples of the world. His enemies are as numerous as the stars but it is the moon that reigns the night. Poisoned and left for dead, Louis’s bastard son emerges from the smoke and ashes of Germany’s battlefields under the guise of the Moon King. Hatred festering in his heart, he has employed the aid of diabolical and forbidden sciences to build an army the likes of which the world had not seen since the days of Lucifer’s rebellion.
Now the dead rise from their mass graves, seeking vengeance upon the king that demanded their deaths while he basked in glory. Can you, the Sun King’s bravest musketeer, stop the approaching eclipse before it swallows the sun?
Will you be the oneto survive and return healthy to free yourselve in a last stand from your master, the french emperor?
RulesThe core gameplay revolves around timing actions, such as attacks and jumps, in order to prevail in combat and survive the relentless onslaught. It is important to understand enemy patterns in order to exploit their behavior. Taking advantage of enemies causing friendly fire is the key to success. The Moon King's army is not composed of conventional soldiers; these are the living dead, and simply killing them once is not enough to guarantee their surrender.
There is only one antidote against the cancer of undeath: gunpowder and shot. Landing the killing blow with your musket will tear apart the body and make further resurrection impossible. Keep in mind that you can also shoot corpses before they revive.
AboutThe development on the game began in January of 2018. The feature we worked the longest on is the musket. There was hardly a precedent from other games for a similar mechanic, so we could not simply take an existing mechanic and put our own spin on it. Instead it was necessary to dive into and really understand the 17th century in order to transform the historical rules of early gunpowder weapons into a viable gameplay mechanic for a 2D action platformer. We spent a lot of time visiting museums and poring over books in order to make the game as authentic as we could.
After we had a foundation that is accurate, we set free our creativity and created a typical "Andrade Game" that is always an interplay between history and morbid phantasy.
Die, have fun, die again!
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)