- SteamStandard5,00 €
De la même catégorie
- Piximalismà partir de 7,82 €
- Sinbadà partir de 12,78 €
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 2,77 €
- Nodesà partir de 2,14 €
- TEMPUSà partir de 4,76 €
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure : All-Star Battle Rà partir de 37,07 €
- Soul Hackers 2à partir de 46,58 €
- Axiom Verge 2à partir de 9,99 €
- Grimhuntà partir de 1,06 €
- F1 22à partir de 47,49 €
- HyperNovaà partir de 11,19 €
- Monster Hunter Rise : Sunbreakà partir de 24,95 €
- Fobia - St. Dinfna Hotelà partir de 17,08 €
- Farming Simulator 22 Kubota Packà partir de 8,34 €
Vidéos, images, description
Re:Turn – One Way Trip tells the terrifying story of five college friends on a post-graduation vacation. This might be their last trip together before the adulthood swallows them whole. Unfortunately for them, a far more sinister force has found them and hungers for their souls.
When Saki awakens in the middle of the night to find that her friends have disappeared from their campsite, she is soon lured to an abandoned train. It stands silent, as if has been waiting for its final passenger to board. Waiting for her.
As Saki searches the train for her friends, the barrier between the past and the present starts to dissolve. Otherworldly horrors confront Saki as she begins to learn train’s deadly secrets.
Re:Turn—One Way Trip is a tale of unrequited love—and unrelenting terror!
* Intricate horror story
* 2 Playable Characters
* Side-scrolling 2D with unique pixel art
* Original Art and Assets
* Carefully composed music specifically for each situation of the game
* Original Sound Track
* Minimalist interface so your focus never wavers from the experience
* Supernatural elements
* Challenging puzzles
* Past & Present world immersive storytelling
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)