- BoîteBig Idea15,54 €Livraison Gratuite
- BoîteBig Idea38,44 €Livraison Gratuite
- BoîteBig Idea39,99 €Livraison à partir de 8,00 €
- BoîteBig Idea42,33 €Livraison Gratuite
De la même catégorie
- The Legend of Heroes Trails to Azureà partir de 43,90 €
- The Legend of Nayuta Boundless Trailsà partir de 43,90 €
- The Legend of Heroes Trails into Reverieà partir de 46,22 €
- The Legend of Heroes Trails from Zeroà partir de 46,22 €
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure : All-Star Battle Rà partir de 39,99 €
- Soul Hackers 2à partir de 30,00 €
- Madden NFL 23à partir de 44,53 €
- DC League of Super Pets The Adventures of Krypto and Aceà partir de 26,32 €
- Mickey Storm and the Cursed Maskà partir de 12,05 €
- Fobia - St. Dinfna Hotelà partir de 24,99 €
- The Caligula Effect 2à partir de 22,05 €
- Tour de France 2022à partir de 37,22 €
- Maglam Lordà partir de 24,69 €
- MY LITTLE PONY A Maretime Bay Adventureà partir de 25,34 €
Vidéos, images, description
Got any ideas, hero?
The story is set in an isolated village on the edge of the world.
The only gate leading outside is heavily guarded by a castle, and the villagers are not allowed to leave.
Most of the villagers don't give it a thought, and happily go on with their everyday lives.
However, the protagonist is a little different from the others - he wants to see the world outside.
One day, a "Monster" appears in the village, shocking everyone because until then, no one knew such creatures existed.
The protagonist is able to fight it using a mysterious Red stone he found in the coalmines.
In the course of his defense of the village, he gradually unravels secrets of how the stones and the monsters came to be…
Unlike most RPGs, there is no need to fight weak monsters repeatedly to level grind in "Little Town Hero".
Instead, you will need to have a good strategy to fight each boss monster one on one.
...Will the protagonist live the adventure he craves and escape the humdrum village life?
- A challenging battle system which relies heavily on coming up with new Ideas and strategies.
- Compact story progression designed with the busy gamer in mind.
- Soundtrack by Toby Fox, composer of the background music for UNDERTALE.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)