- PsnStandard35,99 €
De la même catégorie
- The Doorà partir de 34,99 €
- The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel IVà partir de 59,99 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 48,68 €
- FUSERà partir de 69,99 €
- Assassin’s Creed Valhallaà partir de 51,84 €
- Captain Tsubasa : Rise of New Championsà partir de 44,10 €
- Super Box Land Demakeà partir de 4,99 €
- Yakuza : Like a Dragonà partir de 59,99 €
- FIFA 21à partir de 49,63 €
- Ride 4à partir de 64,99 €
- Star Wars : Squadronsà partir de 34,14 €
- Crash Bandicoot 4 : It's About Timeà partir de 54,99 €
- Outridersà partir de 44,10 €
- Cyberpunk 2077à partir de 49,63 €
Vidéos, images, description
Got any ideas, hero?
The story is set in an isolated village on the edge of the world.
The only gate leading outside is heavily guarded by a castle, and the villagers are not allowed to leave.
Most of the villagers don't give it a thought, and happily go on with their everyday lives.
However, the protagonist is a little different from the others - he wants to see the world outside.
One day, a "Monster" appears in the village, shocking everyone because until then, no one knew such creatures existed.
The protagonist is able to fight it using a mysterious Red stone he found in the coalmines.
In the course of his defense of the village, he gradually unravels secrets of how the stones and the monsters came to be…
Unlike most RPGs, there is no need to fight weak monsters repeatedly to level grind in "Little Town Hero".
Instead, you will need to have a good strategy to fight each boss monster one on one.
...Will the protagonist live the adventure he craves and escape the humdrum village life?
- A challenging battle system which relies heavily on coming up with new Ideas and strategies.
- Compact story progression designed with the busy gamer in mind.
- Soundtrack by Toby Fox, composer of the background music for UNDERTALE.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)