- Drm freeStandard11,95 €
- SteamStandard21,52 €
- SteamStandard22,71 €
- SteamStandard26,39 €
- SteamStandard26,99 €
- SteamStandard26,99 €
- SteamStandardcode promo3%gmpprix avec code promo28,77 € 27,91 €
- SteamStandard29,99 €
- Drm freeStandard32,81 €
- SteamStandard33,10 €
De la même catégorie
- Sinbadà partir de 9,99 €
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 2,77 €
- TEMPUSà partir de 6,88 €
- Axiom Verge 2à partir de 9,99 €
- F1 22à partir de 45,39 €
- HyperNovaà partir de 11,19 €
- Monster Hunter Rise : Sunbreakà partir de 29,49 €
- Capcom Fighting Collectionà partir de 34,79 €
- Tour de France 2022à partir de 21,49 €
- Pro Cycling Manager 2022à partir de 21,49 €
- The Elder Scrolls Online High Isleà partir de 39,99 €
- Miradorà partir de 20,44 €
- Field of Glory II Medieval Rise of the Swissà partir de 10,00 €
- Furi Onnamushaà partir de 5,53 €
Vidéos, images, description
The sequel to the popular simulation game Fishing: Barents Sea invites you to put on your captain’s hat once again: Explore the large ocean of Nova Scotia, try your hand at entirely new fishing methods and enjoy a huge range of highly detailed ships in the commercial fishing simulator Fishing: North Atlantic.
Discover majestic world of Canadian Nova Scotia while admiring the vast diversity of ocean life. Explore the fishing zones with upgradable ships and gear as you progress in your career.
Like our predecessor game Fishing Barents Sea, Fishing: North Atlantic offers an atmospheric and realistic game world based on real maps, boats and fish species. Enjoy new weather systems with upgraded atmospheric effects, North American Vessels and fishing techniques like harpoons, deep-line-buoy-fishing and lobster pots. Purchasing larger boats and better gear will increase your fishing skills.
Fishing: North Atlantic offers you 25 ships at your disposal for all types of fishing styles and fishing techniques like the harpooning, which is used to hunt swordfish and tuna. Start with harpooning and work your way up to setting deep lines to catch swordfish or tuna, or set pots to catch snow crabs and lobster. As well as longline, net and trawling. Do you have what it takes to fulfill this challenging task?
Plan the course of your fishing career throughout the whole year: Brave rain and snow while looking for the best fishing areas, but make sure that you to not exceed your quotas! The new advanced fish-AI require the use of GPS and sonar to follow the movement of your prey depending on weather and season.
- Fishing methods – Harpooning, Deepline, Lobster, Crabbing, Longline, Net, Trawling
- Fish species – Swordfish, Tuna, Lobster, Snow Crab, Cod, Haddock, Pollack, Redfish, Mackerel, Silver Hake
- Advanced water shader and weather system from trueSKY, with realistic weather data from the area
- Dynamic fish prices – Other fishing boats will also fish and deliver fish at the ports, which affects the prices
- Dynamic fish habitats – Fish will swim around the map through the yearly seasons
- 25 real handcrafted boats available from fishing industry licensepartners
- Huge map over Nova Scotia, Canada (200x300km) with six realistic ports
- Fishing industry licensepartners - A.F. Theriaul & Son, Skipasyn, Scanmar, Hermes, Selfa and Moen Marin
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)