- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo23,49 € 22,79 €
- SteamStandard23,10 €
- SteamStandard23,33 €
De la même catégorie
- STALKER 2 Heart of Chernobylà partir de 41,99 €
- Destiny 2 The Witch Queenà partir de 28,47 €
- Destiny 2 The Witch Queen Deluxe Bungie 30th Anniversary Bundleà partir de 68,98 €
- Witchcraftà partir de 1,99 €
- ELDEN RINGà partir de 43,78 €
- BURNà partir de 19,99 €
- Elementsà partir de 19,95 €
- Ballsà partir de 5,79 €
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- Aeon Must Die !à partir de 14,57 €
- Prince of Persia : Les Sables du Temps Remakeà partir de 39,99 €
- Syberia The World Before Deluxe Edition Upgradeà partir de 46,31 €
- Destiny 2 Bungie 30th Anniversary Packà partir de 18,81 €
Vidéos, images, description
City BuildingBuild roads, avenues and highways. Lay out commercial, residential and industrial zones. Provide health and education services, place fire and police stations and extend public buildings to fit the growing population.
Population GrowthDefine with precision how your population grows by controlling the immigration policy. Filter immigrants by level of education and geographical origin. Increase your Nation’s attractiveness to appeal to richer populations.
Politics & EconomicsChoose how to deal with contemporary political issues and economic matters by editing to your liking more than 50 policies (social benefits, freedom of religion, bank regulations, trade policies, …). Create your own custom policies to boost your cities’ growth further.
Claim new lands to build new cities and extend your Nation. Exchange revenues and workers across cities.
Hop in a car anywhere anytime and drive around to visit your city from a first-person view.
Notes from the developer:- The game is specifically designed for mature audiences.
- Unlike Cities: Skylines, Citystate II focuses on the economic and social dynamics of the city more than the infrastructure layout or the traffic management. Don’t expect a city painter type of experience, or an extensive amount of micro managing tasks.
- This is a one man’s project. I’ve designed the policies and the economic mechanics to mimic the Nations of our contemporary world with very little self-censorship. Thus, Citystate might often be politically incorrect and, possibly biased. Gamer discretion advised.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)