- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo24,19 € 23,46 €
- SteamStandard25,37 €
- SteamStandard25,87 €
De la même catégorie
- Piximalismà partir de 7,14 €
- Sinbadà partir de 27,86 €
- Backpack Heroà partir de 9,99 €
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 3,52 €
- The Legend of Heroes Trails from Zeroà partir de 38,02 €
- Internet Generationà partir de 3,16 €
- Murder Is Game Overà partir de 4,03 €
- Antioch Scarlet Bayà partir de 3,98 €
- Flat Eyeà partir de 10,99 €
- TEMPUSà partir de 1,97 €
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure : All-Star Battle Rà partir de 26,58 €
- Soul Hackers 2à partir de 25,61 €
- RollerDromeà partir de 17,20 €
- Madden NFL 23à partir de 27,05 €
Vidéos, images, description
City BuildingBuild roads, avenues and highways. Lay out commercial, residential and industrial zones. Provide health and education services, place fire and police stations and extend public buildings to fit the growing population.
Population GrowthDefine with precision how your population grows by controlling the immigration policy. Filter immigrants by level of education and geographical origin. Increase your Nation’s attractiveness to appeal to richer populations.
Politics & EconomicsChoose how to deal with contemporary political issues and economic matters by editing to your liking more than 50 policies (social benefits, freedom of religion, bank regulations, trade policies, …). Create your own custom policies to boost your cities’ growth further.
Claim new lands to build new cities and extend your Nation. Exchange revenues and workers across cities.
Hop in a car anywhere anytime and drive around to visit your city from a first-person view.
Notes from the developer:- The game is specifically designed for mature audiences.
- Unlike Cities: Skylines, Citystate II focuses on the economic and social dynamics of the city more than the infrastructure layout or the traffic management. Don’t expect a city painter type of experience, or an extensive amount of micro managing tasks.
- This is a one man’s project. I’ve designed the policies and the economic mechanics to mimic the Nations of our contemporary world with very little self-censorship. Thus, Citystate might often be politically incorrect and, possibly biased. Gamer discretion advised.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)