- SteamStandard10,84 €
- SteamStandardcode promo3%gmpprix avec code promo12,35 € 11,98 €
De la même catégorie
- Sinbadà partir de 9,99 €
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 2,77 €
- TEMPUSà partir de 6,88 €
- Axiom Verge 2à partir de 9,99 €
- F1 22à partir de 45,39 €
- HyperNovaà partir de 11,19 €
- Monster Hunter Rise : Sunbreakà partir de 29,49 €
- Capcom Fighting Collectionà partir de 34,79 €
- Tour de France 2022à partir de 21,49 €
- Pro Cycling Manager 2022à partir de 21,49 €
- The Elder Scrolls Online High Isleà partir de 39,99 €
- Miradorà partir de 20,44 €
- Field of Glory II Medieval Rise of the Swissà partir de 10,00 €
- Furi Onnamushaà partir de 5,53 €
Vidéos, images, description
The Infected Lore:
A virus was a lot more serious than anticipated, a treatment was looking promising. A drug trial seemed to work, many were getting better and fatality rates were dropping.
But oh my god, something went wrong. Some unexpected side effects began to arise, causing human DNA to mutate into something unknown. We call them Vambies, they seem to look like mix between a vampire and zombie.
Well this is was the media is telling us but is that the truth?
What The Infected is About:
Several friends headed out to a remote part of a forest for a weekend of camping. However, after not returning and no sign of their whereabouts, one of the parents decided to go take a look see at their last known location. What did he find out?
The Infected is an open world sandbox, survival crafting game. Build your base defend and protect yourself from wildlife and infected Vambies. (Hybrid Vampire-Zombie)
- Character Hunger, Thirst, Body Temperature Mechanics
- Base Building
- Crafting Items
- Food Cooking Mechanics
- Power/Electricity Mechanics
- Gathering Resources
- Mining and refining of ores
- Kill AI Vambies
- Day/Night Cycle
- Weather Cycle
We are a small team working hard to get The Infected out into the world, but its important to mention that a lot of features we're planning aren't there yet. So only support this game if you are willing to bear with us and believe in what we're trying to accomplish. Which is to say that, at the end of this long road ahead, we're going to make a game that is a different take on the whole survival genre. We will be depending on the community to give us feedback about what's working and what's not, and thank you in advance for giving us a shot!
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)