- SteamStandard10,84 €
- SteamStandard15,13 €
- SteamStandardcode promo3%gmpprix avec code promo15,98 € 15,50 €
De la même catégorie
- Piximalismà partir de 7,82 €
- Sinbadà partir de 12,78 €
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 2,77 €
- Nodesà partir de 2,15 €
- TEMPUSà partir de 4,76 €
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure : All-Star Battle Rà partir de 37,29 €
- Soul Hackers 2à partir de 46,68 €
- Axiom Verge 2à partir de 9,99 €
- Grimhuntà partir de 1,14 €
- F1 22à partir de 45,49 €
- HyperNovaà partir de 11,19 €
- Monster Hunter Rise : Sunbreakà partir de 24,95 €
- Fobia - St. Dinfna Hotelà partir de 17,08 €
- Farming Simulator 22 Kubota Packà partir de 8,34 €
Vidéos, images, description
The Infected Lore:
A virus was a lot more serious than anticipated, a treatment was looking promising. A drug trial seemed to work, many were getting better and fatality rates were dropping.
But oh my god, something went wrong. Some unexpected side effects began to arise, causing human DNA to mutate into something unknown. We call them Vambies, they seem to look like mix between a vampire and zombie.
Well this is was the media is telling us but is that the truth?
What The Infected is About:
Several friends headed out to a remote part of a forest for a weekend of camping. However, after not returning and no sign of their whereabouts, one of the parents decided to go take a look see at their last known location. What did he find out?
The Infected is an open world sandbox, survival crafting game. Build your base defend and protect yourself from wildlife and infected Vambies. (Hybrid Vampire-Zombie)
- Character Hunger, Thirst, Body Temperature Mechanics
- Base Building
- Crafting Items
- Food Cooking Mechanics
- Power/Electricity Mechanics
- Gathering Resources
- Mining and refining of ores
- Kill AI Vambies
- Day/Night Cycle
- Weather Cycle
We are a small team working hard to get The Infected out into the world, but its important to mention that a lot of features we're planning aren't there yet. So only support this game if you are willing to bear with us and believe in what we're trying to accomplish. Which is to say that, at the end of this long road ahead, we're going to make a game that is a different take on the whole survival genre. We will be depending on the community to give us feedback about what's working and what's not, and thank you in advance for giving us a shot!
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)