- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo8,99 € 8,72 €
- SteamStandard9,99 €
De la même catégorie
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- FUSERà partir de 58,31 €
- Far Cry 6à partir de 45,95 €
- Little Nightmares 2à partir de 24,30 €
- Nioh 2 The Complete Editionà partir de 39,99 €
- Space Farmers 2à partir de 0,94 €
- SuperMashà partir de 12,50 €
- Roboquestà partir de 11,34 €
- Microodysseyà partir de 0,84 €
- Dragon Extinctionà partir de 9,25 €
- DINO HAZARDà partir de 3,95 €
- Greedà partir de 9,95 €
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar Storm Groundà partir de 28,14 €
- BALAN WONDERWORLDà partir de 57,26 €
Vidéos, images, description
The Infected Lore:
A virus was a lot more serious than anticipated, a treatment was looking promising. A drug trial seemed to work, many were getting better and fatality rates were dropping.
But oh my god, something went wrong. Some unexpected side effects began to arise, causing human DNA to mutate into something unknown. We call them Vambies, they seem to look like mix between a vampire and zombie.
Well this is was the media is telling us but is that the truth?
What The Infected is About:
Several friends headed out to a remote part of a forest for a weekend of camping. However, after not returning and no sign of their whereabouts, one of the parents decided to go take a look see at their last known location. What did he find out?
The Infected is an open world sandbox, survival crafting game. Build your base defend and protect yourself from wildlife and infected Vambies. (Hybrid Vampire-Zombie)
- Character Hunger, Thirst, Body Temperature Mechanics
- Base Building
- Crafting Items
- Food Cooking Mechanics
- Power/Electricity Mechanics
- Gathering Resources
- Mining and refining of ores
- Kill AI Vambies
- Day/Night Cycle
- Weather Cycle
We are a small team working hard to get The Infected out into the world, but its important to mention that a lot of features we're planning aren't there yet. So only support this game if you are willing to bear with us and believe in what we're trying to accomplish. Which is to say that, at the end of this long road ahead, we're going to make a game that is a different take on the whole survival genre. We will be depending on the community to give us feedback about what's working and what's not, and thank you in advance for giving us a shot!
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)