- SteamStandard16,87 €
De la même catégorie
- Elementsà partir de 19,95 €
- Ballsà partir de 5,79 €
- Red Falls Season 1à partir de 1,11 €
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- Prince of Persia : Les Sables du Temps Remakeà partir de 39,99 €
- Super Robot Wars 30à partir de 39,95 €
- Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxyà partir de 38,69 €
- Battlefield 2042à partir de 45,42 €
- FIFA 22à partir de 44,99 €
- Hot Wheels Unleashedà partir de 25,00 €
- Life is Strange : True Colorsà partir de 42,99 €
- Tales of Ariseà partir de 41,68 €
- Bus Simulator 21à partir de 29,98 €
Vidéos, images, description
Welcome to Port-Anthony. A small town that has recently begun to attract young people with its perspective. Choose your look and become one of those who start their new life in a new city.
Start with an apartment or live on the street, the game does not limit you in your choice. Explore your neighbourhood and find out where to buy furniture, food and clothing. Earn and spend money, allow yourself whatever you want. Keep an eye on your health. Don't freeze on cold nights. Drink water on hot days... You live only once.
With a first-person view, you are completely immersed in a fascinating game world, opening up new opportunities to interact with the surroundings. Home design becomes intuitive and performed in real time. With advanced features, you can combine furniture in your own way.
Explore the area without loading screens. You will have access to one of the districts of Port-Anthony, the number of which will increase with new updates. Visit affordable shops where you will find everything you need for yourself. In "Old Sammie's Furniture" you can pick up an old sofa for yourself, or buy yourself food at a regular grocery store.
During early access, frequent updates are planned, the purpose of which is to improve the game and add new content. All future content will be completely free, no full game price DLC, no microtransactions. Stay tuned for new information on social networks and Steam page.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)