- BoîteStandard3,05 €Livraison Gratuite
- BoîteStandard25,00 €Livraison Gratuite
De la même catégorie
- Red Falls Season 1à partir de 1,55 €
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- Prince of Persia : Les Sables du Temps Remakeà partir de 39,99 €
- Darkwaronlineà partir de 2,49 €
- Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxyà partir de 59,95 €
- Battlefield 2042à partir de 45,99 €
- Hot Wheels Unleashedà partir de 25,00 €
- Life is Strange : True Colorsà partir de 44,49 €
- Tales of Ariseà partir de 41,68 €
- Bus Simulator 21à partir de 34,99 €
- WRC 10 FIA World Rally Championshipà partir de 25,00 €
- RiMS Racingà partir de 49,97 €
- Orcs Must Die! 3à partir de 23,88 €
Vidéos, images, description
Featuring a powerful single-player campaign, set in present day, players take the role of a decorated military veteran charged by the government to lead a squadron of "secret soldiers," each with his/her own specialty skill set, into the Rachel, Nevada area to fight off the invasion of unidentified enemy races. The player’s modern-day emotions and fears are driven into a world charged with grave responsibility affecting lives hanging in the balance and eventually finding himself torn between his professional orders and his own ethical standards. In the end, only the actions of the player and his squad can shape the outcome of BlackSite during this potentially pivotal moment in history.
BlackSite: features standard first-person shooter gameplay. It uses a regenerating health system; additionally the player's character can absorb relatively large amounts of gunfire before dying. The game features 6 different weapons, however only 2 weapons can be carried at the same time. The game also features the ability to use grenades and melee attacks.
One of the main features of the game is squad tactics. For almost the entire game, the player will have a team of 2 A.I. controlled squadmates accompanying them. Squadmates can be ordered to move on a location, concentrate their fire on a specific enemy, man a mounted turret, or set explosive charges on certain items. Squad commands are given with a single button; the commands are context sensitive based on what the player points the cursor at.
The game also features a morale system, where squad morale increases as the player kills enemies or scores headshots and decreases as the player takes damage or as squadmates are injured or incapacitated. At high morale, squadmates fight much more effectively and can survive more damage, while at low morale they contribute much less to firefights, and are incapacitated much more easily.
The game also features several vehicle sections, where the player must drive a civilian van or military Humvee cross-country to reach a location, while dealing with enemy attacks. The player can exit the vehicle at any time to collect items, investigate buildings or man the humvee's mounted machinegun.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)