- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo6,00 € 5,82 €
De la même catégorie
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 10,76 €
- Earth Analogà partir de 6,99 €
- Elementsà partir de 6,24 €
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- WRC 9 FIA World Rally Championshipà partir de 19,37 €
- Life is Strange : True Colorsà partir de 49,95 €
- F1 2021à partir de 48,96 €
- Legend of Manaà partir de 29,02 €
- Dungeons & Dragons Dark Allianceà partir de 25,89 €
- Back 4 Bloodà partir de 51,10 €
- Guilty Gear Striveà partir de 39,98 €
- WE ARE FOOTBALLà partir de 22,69 €
- Tour de France 2021à partir de 21,03 €
Vidéos, images, description
UNVEIL THE POWER OF FOUR BRAVE HEROS IN A HAND DRAWN COUCH CO-OP JOURNEY!
Josh Journey: Darkness Totems is a hand drawn beat’em up game about four brave heroes, that use their skills to defeat the Nightmare Monsters using special combo attacks in a co-op gameplay.
The Province World is infested by the nightmare monsters from the Dream World. The Darkness Shadow, the entity that controls the Dark Side of Dreams, are sending his creatures and implanting Darkness Totems to control the four main provinces: Wind, Water, Desert and Industrial. The main objective of our heroes are to fight against these evil forces, destroying the Totems to bring again the peace and harmony to their World.
Each hero in Josh Journey has unique skills, to attack face to face, using sword or hammer, or to attack from distance, using magic or gunfire. You can choose between four heroes during a local gameplay with your friends!
– All characters with traditional 2D hand-drawn animation!
– Build Ability Board to make special attacks during the battles.
– Explore beautiful and big environments with great parallax in different provinces, like
Wind, Water, Desert and Industrial.
– A huge cast of cute and creepy enemies with different behaviors and attacks.
– Epic battles with Big Bosses.
Josh, the Swordsman, uses the wind element. He has great dexterity, favoring quick, decisive strikes and the ability to quickly navigate his environment. He is particularly capable in aerial combat.
Melina, the Sorceress, uses the water element. She is a slight twist on the arcanist archetype, having impressive, long-ranged projectiles and diminishing her foe’s capacities. She adds to that powerful crowd control capacities, and optional support powers.
Farquol, the Nomad, uses the earth element. He is a tough hero who is part of a mystical and tribal community. His strikes, however, tend to be slower and harder to hit, packing a larger wallop as a counterpoint.
Z.O.Z., the Multitask Robot, uses the fire element. He presents a wide range of skills, such as explosive long-distance projectiles and bombs, that sways between violent means and the smart usage of props and hazards.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)