- BoîteStandard20,86 €Livraison à partir de 1,52 €
De la même catégorie
- Les Sisters - Show Devant !à partir de 39,99 €
- Pachi Pachi On A Rollà partir de 5,59 €
- ASTRO AQUA KITTYà partir de 12,99 €
- Dull Greyà partir de 4,99 €
- Habroxia 2à partir de 9,99 €
- ScourgeBringerà partir de 16,99 €
- Rewriteà partir de 64,99 €
- Milo's Questà partir de 4,99 €
- Ultracoreà partir de 19,99 €
- Persona 4 Goldenà partir de 183,98 €
- Battle Rocketsà partir de 9,99 €
- Syrup and the Ultimate Sweetà partir de 2,74 €
- Awesome Pea 2à partir de 4,99 €
- Random Heroes Gold Editionà partir de 4,99 €
Vidéos, images, description
In Gravitational, we are a few decades in the future. Humanity continues to prosper and the race to discover new technologies grows every day.
Play as Sebastian, a physically challenged scientist of Gravcorp who leads and develops the gravitational project. Now he has to overcome a big challenge, the collapse, and the inaccessibility on the path until the reactor.
MOVE WITH A WHEELCHAIR
After an accident, Sebastian lost movement on his legs and then started to use a wheelchair. Move yourself using the motorized and traditional modes.
ENTER GRAVITATIONAL FIELDS
This is one of the technologies Gravcorp has been testing for a while. Everything floats inside gravitational fields, even Sebastian.
HANDLE ENVIRONMENT OBJECTS
Sebastian combines one of his creations with some other Gravcorp’s technologies. This way, he can handle some heavy objects from a certain distance, making his tasks a little bit easier.
Through the mechanics and the story of the game, face challenges in inaccessible places and also understand the conflicts and traumas that Sebastian experienced, both for being a person with a disability, and for being one of the greatest scientists behind this new technology.
Gravitational is an entertainment game, at the same time that it has a strong message about accessibility, reflection, and empathy with people with disabilities.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)