- BoîteStandard20,82 €Livraison à partir de 1,52 €
De la même catégorie
- Les Sisters - Show Devant !à partir de 39,99 €
- Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawkà partir de 35,21 €
- VITALà partir de 13,91 €
- 7'scarletà partir de 33,76 €
- Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly à partir de 32,99 €
- Minecraftà partir de 13,85 €
- Punch Lineà partir de 34,99 €
- The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel IIà partir de 31,17 €
- Vegas Partyà partir de 8,07 €
- Chaos Childà partir de 36,50 €
- WORLD OF FINAL FANTASYà partir de 38,00 €
- Lost Dimensionà partir de 49,90 €
- Yomawari Midnight Shadowsà partir de 145,90 €
- Everybody's Golfà partir de 25,95 €
Vidéos, images, description
In Gravitational, we are a few decades in the future. Humanity continues to prosper and the race to discover new technologies grows every day.
Play as Sebastian, a physically challenged scientist of Gravcorp who leads and develops the gravitational project. Now he has to overcome a big challenge, the collapse, and the inaccessibility on the path until the reactor.
MOVE WITH A WHEELCHAIR
After an accident, Sebastian lost movement on his legs and then started to use a wheelchair. Move yourself using the motorized and traditional modes.
ENTER GRAVITATIONAL FIELDS
This is one of the technologies Gravcorp has been testing for a while. Everything floats inside gravitational fields, even Sebastian.
HANDLE ENVIRONMENT OBJECTS
Sebastian combines one of his creations with some other Gravcorp’s technologies. This way, he can handle some heavy objects from a certain distance, making his tasks a little bit easier.
Through the mechanics and the story of the game, face challenges in inaccessible places and also understand the conflicts and traumas that Sebastian experienced, both for being a person with a disability, and for being one of the greatest scientists behind this new technology.
Gravitational is an entertainment game, at the same time that it has a strong message about accessibility, reflection, and empathy with people with disabilities.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)