- SteamStandardcode promo3%gmpprix avec code promo1,55 € 1,50 €
De la même catégorie
- Sinbadà partir de 9,99 €
- Crazy Factoryà partir de 2,77 €
- TEMPUSà partir de 6,88 €
- Axiom Verge 2à partir de 9,99 €
- F1 22à partir de 45,39 €
- HyperNovaà partir de 11,19 €
- Monster Hunter Rise : Sunbreakà partir de 29,49 €
- Capcom Fighting Collectionà partir de 34,79 €
- Tour de France 2022à partir de 21,49 €
- Pro Cycling Manager 2022à partir de 21,49 €
- The Elder Scrolls Online High Isleà partir de 39,99 €
- Miradorà partir de 20,44 €
- Field of Glory II Medieval Rise of the Swissà partir de 10,00 €
- Furi Onnamushaà partir de 5,53 €
Vidéos, images, description
LOCIS isn't a game like the others, it's a game for those who love exploration and for those who love to test themselves. Your journey into the nightmare will not be easy, you'll encounter a lot of dangers, disturbing situations and strange people who will wander like you in the desperate search for a way out.
Watch out! The darkness can get you anytime when you are distracted. You will be facing different monsters for each Areas.
• Procedural generation: The world of LOCIS is constantly evolving, the game generates itself every time you play it thanks to intelligent algorithms and will be able to offer you a dynamic situation and an always different adventure at every start.
• Karma system: LOCIS knows who you are, it will often put you in situations where you will be forced to choose... the game will adapt to your play style and evolve according to it, even unlocking different endings at the end of the game.
• Dynamic story: The story of the game is told through sheets of paper scattered throughout the nightmare, but it's a dynamic narrative where the player is called to join all the pieces and understand more and more about the game world with each play.
Groove Studio is a team of only two people, we are Italian developers who have decided to carry out this project with a zero budget for more than a year because we believe in its potential.
Our hope is that players can understand our passion and support us to bring this project to an end, we believe that it's possible.
Special thanks go to our dear friend Freedy Sanchez, who kindly offered us his awesome music tracks.
WELCOME TO LOCIS.
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)