- SteamStandardcode promo3%gmpprix avec code promo0,46 € 0,45 €
- SteamStandard0,55 €
- SteamStandard1,00 €
- SteamStandard1,00 €
- SteamStandard12,98 €
- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo13,96 € 13,54 €
De la même catégorie
- Piximalismà partir de 8,71 €
- F1 23à partir de 57,49 €
- MotoGP 23à partir de 31,95 €
- The Elder Scrolls Online : Necromà partir de 33,69 €
- Etrian Odyssey Origins Collectionà partir de 69,99 €
- Warhammer 40,000 : Boltgunà partir de 20,23 €
- Convergence : A League of Legends Storyà partir de 23,72 €
- LEGO 2K Driveà partir de 39,99 €
- TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 3à partir de 27,87 €
- Age of Wonders 4à partir de 19,99 €
- Ravenswatchà partir de 9,99 €
- Backpack Heroà partir de 9,99 €
- Crime Boss : Rockay Cityà partir de 24,64 €
- WWE 2K23à partir de 32,34 €
Vidéos, images, description
Another cigarette tumbles into the abyss. The sun is slowly coming up, glistening in the sea of buildings below.
I look up at the stars one last time before they disappear. They don't provide any guidance. They don't give a f*ck.
I have to make this decision on my own, and very soon. Problem is, I don't know how. I've never been able to figure out why I do what I do. Not really.
No more time to think. I have to go.
Here's the deal
You are Neil Conrad, CDI agent. Awoken by the news of a murder, you rush into a case that will soon turn your life and the whole solar system upside down. Ask questions, collect evidence, and put the pieces together until the ugly truth reveals itself... or not.
The story branches and ends based on your actions. There's no going back. Sure, you can rush your way to the end – if you don't mind paying the price. Play your cards right, and you might make it out alive.
How far will you go?
Some questions don't have a right answer. Will you sell out a friend to protect your family? Will you endanger a loved one in exchange for public safety? Will you keep the peace or reveal the horrible, world-shattering truth?
Hungry for Point & Click Adventure?
While the classics were great in their time, Lacuna does away with the baggage of many adventure game tropes:
- Pointing & clicking Platformer movement controls (WASD / controller)
- Selecting all dialog options one by one anyway Non-repeating conversations and choices
- Inventory management and counter-intuitive puzzles Immersive, story-driven mysteries
- Pixel hunting Optional outlines on anything interactable
- Story grinds to a halt at every puzzle can always be driven forward
- "x will remember this" Real choices and multiple endings
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)