- Standardcode promo3%gmpprix avec code promo5,49 € 5,33 €Livraison Gratuite
- SteamStandardcode promo3%gamerpricesprix avec code promo7,26 € 7,04 €
- SteamStandard7,43 €
- SteamStandard7,99 €
- SteamStandard8,10 €
- SteamStandard9,99 €
- SteamStandard13,03 €
- Drm freeStandard16,56 €
De la même catégorie
- Red Falls Season 1à partir de 1,49 €
- King Arthur : Knight's Taleà partir de 12,49 €
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2à partir de 23,95 €
- Prince of Persia : Les Sables du Temps Remakeà partir de 39,99 €
- Darkwaronlineà partir de 2,25 €
- Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxyà partir de 59,99 €
- Battlefield 2042à partir de 45,99 €
- Hot Wheels Unleashedà partir de 25,00 €
- Life is Strange : True Colorsà partir de 44,49 €
- Tales of Ariseà partir de 41,68 €
- Bus Simulator 21à partir de 29,98 €
- WRC 10 FIA World Rally Championshipà partir de 25,00 €
- RiMS Racingà partir de 49,97 €
- Orcs Must Die! 3à partir de 23,80 €
Vidéos, images, description
Another cigarette tumbles into the abyss. The sun is slowly coming up, glistening in the sea of buildings below.
I look up at the stars one last time before they disappear. They don't provide any guidance. They don't give a f*ck.
I have to make this decision on my own, and very soon. Problem is, I don't know how. I've never been able to figure out why I do what I do. Not really.
No more time to think. I have to go.
Here's the deal
You are Neil Conrad, CDI agent. Awoken by the news of a murder, you rush into a case that will soon turn your life and the whole solar system upside down. Ask questions, collect evidence, and put the pieces together until the ugly truth reveals itself... or not.
The story branches and ends based on your actions. There's no going back. Sure, you can rush your way to the end – if you don't mind paying the price. Play your cards right, and you might make it out alive.
How far will you go?
Some questions don't have a right answer. Will you sell out a friend to protect your family? Will you endanger a loved one in exchange for public safety? Will you keep the peace or reveal the horrible, world-shattering truth?
Hungry for Point & Click Adventure?
While the classics were great in their time, Lacuna does away with the baggage of many adventure game tropes:
- Pointing & clicking Platformer movement controls (WASD / controller)
- Selecting all dialog options one by one anyway Non-repeating conversations and choices
- Inventory management and counter-intuitive puzzles Immersive, story-driven mysteries
- Pixel hunting Optional outlines on anything interactable
- Story grinds to a halt at every puzzle can always be driven forward
- "x will remember this" Real choices and multiple endings
COMMENTAIRES DES UTILISATEURS (0)